• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibly an amazing situation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

Hypothetically... What do you do when you got caught making love with your underage girlfriend by her 22 year old sister and she threatens to tell the police unless you have sex with her too? No three-ways allowed D': (I've wanted to use that smiley.)

She isn't that hot, nor do you care for her. Haha, "you." Anyway, yeah, what would you do? Gross and unpleasant sex that your girlfriend will almost definitely break up with your for or the sex offenders list.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
What's the girlfriend's opinion on it, or doesn't she know?

Lancelot

Awards
If she didn't specify what type of sex, just have a titty screw XD

Trimms

If she didn't specify what type of sex, just have a titty fuck XD

Sounds like a deal/plan/yay!

P.S. This whole thread is a lie! I just wanted attention really badly!!!! WILL U GUYS BE MY FRIEND?S????? I NEED ONE.

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
well, you claim you're sixteen so you're technically underage as well, which means it's not illegal.. unless you're not American and/or you're having sex with like a 10 yr old or something.

i know this thread is dead, but still. hypothetically, she can't call the cops.

Lancelot

Awards
Well she could but they'll laugh it off probably

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
if the cops arrested every teen who had sex, the jails would be far more overcrowded.

I'd say you can ignore the sister's threat without fear....unless you want to feel up her bewbies.

Shade737

Silver Member
...what's wrong with pedophilia anyways?
It wrong because the partner is not developed enough to have sexual intercourse and its against the law. While edophilia which is sometimes confused with pedophilia is not as bad as pedophilia.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Hypothetically... What do you do when you got caught making love with your underage girlfriend by her 22 year old sister and she threatens to tell the police unless you have sex with her too? No three-ways allowed D': (I've wanted to use that smiley.)

She isn't that hot, nor do you care for her. Haha, "you." Anyway, yeah, what would you do? Gross and unpleasant sex that your girlfriend will almost definitely break up with your for or the sex offenders list.
First off, sex with a minor isn't morally wrong to a certain extent.

Like say you're 23, 32, etc and your partner is 17 or even 16 and they are willing, it isn't rape of any kind, no matter what the law says.

Now that that is out of the way.

The girls sister is also guilty of extortion and a form of rape herself. So she's just as screwed by legal standards if either the boyfriend or the sister were turned in.

I wouldn't sleep with that bitch. I'd throw her own line back at her and tell her I'd turn her in if she tried anything. Also, if the girlfriend is loyal she may choose to take the boyfriend's side and the charges would be dropped against the boyfriend without solid evidence.

Trimms

Lol this thread went on for a lot longer than I thought it would.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Sounds like a deal/plan/yay!

P.S. This whole thread is a lie! I just wanted attention really badly!!!! WILL U GUYS BE MY FRIEND?S????? I NEED ONE.

Certainly. The fact that you had the motive to post this thread means that this was all a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back