• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibly no customizing keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

I'm sure most of you have read this paragraph on kh2.net about customizing keyblades:

In addition to receiving Keychains throughout the course of the game, you'll have the opportunity to craft a custom KeyBlade of your very own choosing (along the same lines as the Synthesis process from the first game). Details are sketchy, but it's said that the materials needed to create the KeyBlades are very rare and well hidden in each World.

In another thread, we were talking about this subject, and I said that I had never seen the website or magazine that this was translated from. A lot of people said it was in one of Nomura's interviews, so I read all of them, but none of them said anything about it. I was starting to wonder if you actually could customize keyblades, so I found out what the original source of the translation was - Sora's Domain. I emailed them asking them what their source was, and this is what the guy said:

Some japanese magazine from over a year ago. Dunno how reliable it is, so don't
bank on it being in the game that much.

So, nobody should get their hopes up. Magazines aren't always reliable, as we saw with the PlayStation Magazine article that said Sora was searching for Rikku from FFX and FFX-2. lol

Also, if you're going to say I'm wrong, at least give some proof. (I mean real proof, like a Nomura interview.)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
hah i was so looking forward to that.. but anyways i wouldent be supprised cause custom keyblades seems kinda like... too much for KH.. i mean we already customize gummi ships

RikuOfDarkness

I never even heard the rumour in the first place. It would be cool if you could do that, but I'm not that bothered about it since most of the keyblades you are "given" look damn cool anyway.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think that there will be customiizing but it is just a rumor so maybe not. i mean they had customizing in KH why not KH2 but it may not be there but who cares as long as there are keyblades to fight with im satisfied. lol

Doushitemo

Yeah, I know it doesn't really matter, but it's just weird that almost every KH site talks about it, even though there's not really any proof. lol
You're right, the battles are going to be awesome in KH2, with or without customizing keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back