• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

post here and i will tell you who you should date on khi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
post here and i will tell you who you should date on khi

resume optional

-swcHarmony® Dating Services Inc.

Information:
swcHarmony
® Dating Services Inc.

Sexual White Chocolate Harmony Dating Services Incorporated is the first service within the KHI dating industry to use a scientifically bullshit approach to matching highly incompatible singles. swcHarmony's matching is based on using its 69 POSITIONS® model to match couples based on similar physical and social imperfections found due to your otherwise lonely and pathetic existence.
swcHarmony is committed to helping singles find love (at least the closest you'll ever get to that) every day, and with over 75 thousand registered online users, many so desperate they make multiple accounts to boost that number, we are confident in our ability to do so. The swcHarmony Desperation Matching System® matches single chicks and dicks based on 69 Positions® of Compatibility for temporary and self-hatred-inducing relationships.

Traditional Internet dating can be challenging for those singles looking for love that lasts. But swcHarmony is not a traditional dating service and does not pretend to give you love that lasts. Of all the single members you may meet online, very few will be compatible with you specifically as you are probably very ugly and socially inept, and it can be difficult to determine the level of compatibility of a potential partner through methods of conventional dating services – browsing classified ads, online prostitute personals, or stalking facebook profile photos. Our Desperation Matching System does the work for you by narrowing the field from thousands of single prospects to match you with a select group of compatible matches with whom you can build a shitty relationship that will never last because both of you likely suck virtual and literal dick at social interaction. Join Today!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm just looking for a Spambot that'll be there for me.
So that I can buy drugs at low, low prices.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
looking 4 love ladies i'm pretty darn okay looking i guess

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
yesterday I went on a date with h5e4kGoR29Fs and gave him a kiss on the lips. i invited him to a party that me and my alpha sigma phi delta sisters are havin this weekend. and i think i'm gonna kiss him ont he lips again. cant even study for my developmental math quiz or focus on my freshman seminar paper cuz i keep thinkign about him. i might not even show up to Intro to Volleyball tomorow. too busy thinking about h5e4kGoR29Fs. my life is so stressful

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
can we just appreciate the fact that the only people who have posted thus far are guys?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I am proud to be here on this forums and be posting on this thread in here for the purpose of funning and playfuls.
Thank you.
You are my friend.

Gram

Banned
Awards
deaneyeofthetigerprofile.png

Awards
yesterday I went on a date with h5e4kGoR29Fs and gave him a kiss on the lips. i invited him to a party that me and my alpha sigma phi delta sisters are havin this weekend. and i think i'm gonna kiss him ont he lips again. cant even study for my developmental math quiz or focus on my freshman seminar paper cuz i keep thinkign about him. i might not even show up to Intro to Volleyball tomorow. too busy thinking about h5e4kGoR29Fs. my life is so stressful

I'm glad you guys had fun! Keep us updated on your relationship :)

can we just appreciate the fact that the only people who have posted thus far are guys?

That's because swcHarmony® Dating Services brings all the boys to the yard.

Awards
Disclaimer: Some of your resumés may be more pathetic than others, and as such, it may take longer to process certain members over others. Please bear with us as we want to assure you were are pretending to try our hardest to give you your best match!

Victor
should date Sawah! because they're both fairly young and stupid. Her outgoing nature and Victor's acidic, stay-at-home-on-the-toilet personality will surely clash at times, though they will learn from each other and both benefit from their many faults. As a plus, they're both pretty dumb and will instantly fall attached and believe it's true love. It's the perfect KHI relationship.

scubasteve should date scubasteve! tbh steve is pretty perfect and if I wasn't already hitched with my otp gorg and so many other khi ladies, i'd be perfect for steve but as it stands, steve should just reproduce asexually and make exact copies of himself because that's exactly what khi needs.

Narukami should date Passion! They're both pretty good looking brunette people and we really need more of that in the world. They also probably have other interesting qualities too.

Last edited:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
where my other 10/10s at?

oh right, there's only me and shawty, bitches.

(and my dad, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back