• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post here to get on the ban shortlist.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
why cant he come back?!?! is it his fault he got hacked?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I love how you change your tune so frequently...
welll i changed my mind after seeing how depressed this is making him. and yes he did have all those hamsters. too bad they all died and what not.
and infnity-symbol: so what? if YOU got hacked and you were banned because of that, how would u feel?!

LAMEXICH

wow this actually really depresses me... Hamster Lord is a great guy....i was pretty much a closet KH fan before I saw this site and met him.now i ve gottd like 5 of my friends in to KH.. i talk to him pretty much everday... we have a TON of the same interests... and ive been hacked too... hacking pretty much ruined my grade 9 year of high school.. imagine having everyone in ur school thinkin u were caught at a friends house by his parent masturbating.. ya not fun, ill sign that petition no problem.. whether it has effect on these stubborn mods or not

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
man

wii.red, coolfresh, haxon, why do all the kids like this get banned, they're so good-hearted, never meant any harm ;-;

i'll just have to get used to this system, always keeping the little guy down

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I want to know what got him banned.

Either way, if he gets banned, he gets banned. If they want to unban him then that is their choice not yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back