• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post KH3 Mysteries List (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why was Scala Ad Caelum abandoned after Xehanort and Eraqus' childhoods? Is Land of Departure meant to be an extension of that world?

I'm hoping it returns in the next saga

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Why was Scala Ad Caelum abandoned after Xehanort and Eraqus' childhoods? Is Land of Departure meant to be an extension of that world?

Yes please lol, I really wanted to explore it. Kinda bummed it was introduced in the first KH game to like shaft the original worlds in terms of gameplay, it has a lot of potential.

Griewer

Awards

Honestly this bugged me from the first moment. XD
There seems to be a missing link in the story at this point, something that might connect to KHUX maybe?
I reallly-really hope we come back to Scala in the future and learn more about it. The place is amazing.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Scala would be a waste if it doesn't return. Like how you make a theme that good for a world so short, it's even made in a way that can easily be expanded on for exploration with those two massive locked gates and cable car going into the higher sections.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Was Scala Ad Caelum in the Final battle the actual world or a copy created by Kingdom Hearts? That is something that is confusing me.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The ones that stuck out to me where:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm guessing this is because they still had to use up the rest of the scream energy they had. They used the same canister design for the Laugh canisters so I think that's just kinda in the air.

drew0512

Awards
About Scala:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
About Scala:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was too distracted trying to not get hit lol. That's...interesting. Not sure what it means totally.

Was Scala Ad Caelum in the Final battle the actual world or a copy created by Kingdom Hearts? That is something that is confusing me.

I was under the impression it wasn't real. He warps it too easily.

Last edited:

Zetsumei

Awards
Not really a mystery so much as a plot hole I guess. Anyway, I dont understand how xehanort was able to form the 13 keys to summon kingdom hearts when Xion who was meant to be one of the 13 and was never replaced, was never defeated by sora.

Darkness that sora defeated for reference:
1. Xigbar
2. Larxene
3. Marluxia
4. Saix
5. Luxord
6. Riku replica
7. Vanitas
8. Terra xehanort
9. Young xehanort
10. Xemnas
11. Ansem seeker of darkness

Since Xion was never defeated in battle, where did the 12th keyblade come from ? (Xehanorts own keyblade being the 13th).

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Not really a mystery so much as a plot hole I guess. Anyway, I dont understand how xehanort was able to form the 13 keys to summon kingdom hearts when Xion who was meant to be one of the 13 and was never replaced, was never defeated by sora.

1. Xigbar
2. Larxene
3. Marluxia
4. Saix
5. Luxord
6. Riku replica
7. Vanitas
8. Terra xehanort
9. Young xehanort
10. Xemnas

Since Xion was never defeated in battle, where did the 12th keyblade come from ? (Xehanorts own keyblade being the 13th).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

If Terra was sent by Namine, was Ephemer sent by the mystery star?

If Nameless Star is who most people think she is, then most likely not since they never met (so far) and there is no connection between them nor does she have a power like Namine as far as we are aware of.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

1. Xigbar
2. Larxene
3. Marluxia
4. Saix
5. Luxord
6. Riku replica
7. Vanitas
8. Terra xehanort
9. Young xehanort
10. Xemnas

I think the XIIIth was made when Sora and Xehanort literally clashed Keyblades. So I assume the same happened with Xion and Kairi. But maybe I really misunderstood lol. It was sorta a new concept they sprung in that scene.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Come to think of it we still dont know how Isa got his X scar. We saw how Braig and Eraqus got theirs but not him. I hope we find out next saga and if it relates to Isa and Lea's mysterious friend

GrandWebster

The next world in Union Cross is a Wreck it Ralph world too, so that lends credence to your theory.

Would Tiana and Moana really work though? Neither of them are "technically" princesses, and we saw how that worked with Mulan. I think with the addition of Pixar worlds, we could potentially see Merida, and there's always whats-her-name from Atlantis.

Not saying I wouldn't want Moana and Tiana, and it's not like there isn't a precedent for weird choices as Princesses of Heart (Alice, Belle)... hmmmmmm I think it's really up in the air

"Princess" Tiana she marries Prince Naveen. Shes an official Princess in that movie.

Why not Moana? Belle married Adam who is a Prince in Beauty and The Beast.

You need to watch those movies again.
But just because Xehanort is out of the picture, doesn't mean the Darkness is gone. So the New Seven Hearts are establishing future events. Cause why make it a thing and don't have closure on it.

Last edited:

SerDuncan

"Princess" Tiana she marries Prince Naveen. Shes an official Princess in that movie.

But just because Xehanort is out of the picture, doesn't mean the Darkness is gone. So the New Seven Hearts are establishing future events. Cause why make it a thing and don't have closure on it.

Wow, nice one there. Appreciate the condescending tone the most!

All I'm saying is that the whole Disney Princess thing is confusing even for Disney. In their list of "Official" Disney Princesses, Mulan is a Princess, and Alice isn't. Despite what we see in KH1. So based on the official list, Tiana could definitely be a Princess, and so could Moana, even though she isn't listed. On the flipside, they might not count either. I was just asking a question, no need to get snippy.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Pretty sure you dont actually have to be a princess to ve one of the seven hearts of light, Alice and Kairi weren't and some of the original ones, such as Belle, were also only dating royalty at the time.

Yeah they'll probably be important for a story in the next arc otherwise why bother introducing the concept of the new seven hearts.

Personally i think those are good picks for new PoHs.

Back