• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post KH3 Mysteries List (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TepidShark

Awards
As far I know here are the lingering mysteries after KH3 (People may have theories but this is what we don't know for sure at this point):

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If people have other ones to add, add it to this thread and I'll add it to the list.

Last edited:

TepidShark

Awards
Surprised you missed one of the biggest ones, being:
"What's in the Black Box?"

I'll add it but didn't Maleficent and Pete imply it contains the Book of Prophecies in the ending of Olympus?

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We're still missing three of the new Princess of Heart. We could visit their worlds in KH4. Heck maybe one of them is another female OC.

TepidShark

Awards
We're still missing three of the new Princess of Heart. We could visit their worlds in KH4. Heck maybe one of them is another female OC.

Added to the list. Though I'm personally not sure how important it will be down the line.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Added to the list. Though I'm personally not sure how important it will be down the line.
Oh I'm certain the new PoH will play a part in the next saga. If Nomura never intended for them to go past KH3 he would have just introduced all six of them instead of only three.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You forgot to mention the girl named X (the same girl that Lea and Isa are searching for).

They're probably going to be worlds saved for Union Cross, Vanellope for Wreck-It Ralph, Tiana for The Princess and the Frog and Moana for Moana.

That gives a Kingdom Hearts/Birth by Sleep parallel of The Princess of Hearts total worlds being split into two different games.

SerDuncan

The next world in Union Cross is a Wreck it Ralph world too, so that lends credence to your theory.

Would Tiana and Moana really work though? Neither of them are "technically" princesses, and we saw how that worked with Mulan. I think with the addition of Pixar worlds, we could potentially see Merida, and there's always whats-her-name from Atlantis.

Not saying I wouldn't want Moana and Tiana, and it's not like there isn't a precedent for weird choices as Princesses of Heart (Alice, Belle)... hmmmmmm I think it's really up in the air

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
This is a fairly small mystery for me, but what happened to the Lingering Will?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

I mean, it's like 90+% likely for those who follow Union X, but:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Another thing:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh I'm certain the new PoH will play a part in the next saga. If Nomura never intended for them to go past KH3 he would have just introduced all six of them instead of only three.

IDK the 7 pure lights were substitutes for the 7 Guardians so without that necessity what would they even do?

furusatoe

This is a fairly small mystery for me, but what happened to the Lingering Will?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This had me confused too. His moment was cool, but the way he just disappeared was underwhelming. I wanted more.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You forgot to mention the girl named X (the same girl that Lea and Isa are searching for).

They're probably going to be worlds saved for Union Cross, Vanellope for Wreck-It Ralph, Tiana for The Princess and the Frog and Moana for Moana.

That gives a Kingdom Hearts/Birth by Sleep parallel of The Princess of Hearts total worlds being split into two different games.

Please no, that sounds like the worst case scenario lol. At least, if they are in that and never in anything else.

horto12485

Awards
What i want to know is...

Where is Sora?
Who are the Remaining New Princesses of Heart?
Where was Ava this Whole Time?
Who was the Nameless Star
What do Pete and Maleficent want with the Black Box?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The ones that stuck out to me where:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'd like to add.

I also wonder how can a Keyblade wielder lose their keyblade. Not in the sense as it choosing someone else but like how Aqua let it fall and could no longer summon it. How can that happen?

I also have a smaller mystery that could probably just be dismissed.

Why did everyone say it wasn't that long since Sora's last visit if a whole part of the Town area in Twilight town could be ripped down and rebuilt into such a fancy Bistro. Wouldn't that require months to have pass?

Last edited:
Back