• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post Pics of your KH3D 3DS cover installed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraalam1

I want to see how the cover would look on every color 3DS, it may also help people with MoM edition decide which 3DS color they would like (If they didn't already get one.) (Hi-Res preffered, try not to get glare) I'll start with my Aqua Blue 3DS.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Update:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

naturemage2

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here is mine. So far I think red is my favourite. Until they come out with green then who knows. Also i recall there was a purple 3ds.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It turned out looking pretty sharp on all of those. I wouldn't think it would have been that vivid on a black 3DS. Now I need to see a purple one. *u*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow, I'm shocked, my favorite one so far is the pink one. The game's color is pink, so perhaps that is why I think that one looks the best, but the charms are a nice touch. I'm not a fan of pink, and you'll never find me with a pink handheld...EVER!!! but I have to admit defeat to pink in this circumstance lol xP

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Wow, I'm shocked, my favorite one so far is the pink one. The game's color is pink, so perhaps that is why I think that one looks the best, but the charms are a nice touch. I'm not a fan of pink, and you'll never find me with a pink handheld...EVER!!! but I have to admit defeat to pink in this circumstance lol xP

I feel the same way. Seeing so many vibrant colors in the game makes me think this is the best looking.

iLeen

Awards
Wow, it actually looks nice in black.

I feel the same way. Seeing so many vibrant colors in the game makes me think this is the best looking.

I am starting to like the pink color too. Didn't expect it to be this good lookin;] But I made a choice between red and purple, and ultimately decided to go with red as you can see in the pic below.

Another pic of a red 3DS, but I did add a keychain to it...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Some KHI member gave me the idea to buy a red 3DS to make it a Sora theme...Mirby was it?
I do have a yellow strap but decided not to put it on, so as not to interrupt my game-playing:p

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
And this is why I'm jealous of you people. You all get pretty things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back