• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

post yer least fav world in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

post the world from kh that you think really sucks and hope that it ain't gonna B in kh2.mine was monstro.yeesh!all those rooms were just plain confusing and the battle theme in that world pissed me off!

ultimate7777

Totally a tie between Deep Jungle and Peter Pan world.
Ugh...I loved the story but hated the whole game play in Deep Jungle.
And Peter Pan was just...nevermind.
I'd rather not talk about it.
THEY SUCKED!

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
i would say Atlantica because seeing sora topless was more disturbing than tarzan in his little cloth, and swimming wasnt so fun. MY second least fav place is Traverse Town. because it got so boring after the same thing over and over and over again for the whole game. MY third least favorite world is Hollow Bastion because is takes ages to get to the freekin top of the place and then if ya fall of..guess what time to find your way up again.

DragonRider1234

yah i know Halloween town will be back. i kinda new that sice like Sept 2004. but i agree with monstro. that place had like the worst map ever.

Zhivago

I dont know what you guys are talking about...I know its everyones opinions, I loved Halloween Town and Hollow Bastion. Now for the world I hated it would have to be Atlantica...I hated swimming and Ursula.

KeybladeShadow88

ATLANTI- FREAKING - CA was the worst choice they could have possibly made, I didn't have a problem with monstro though, and at first I thought I hated halloween town, but then around my 8th playthrough I realized that for 2 years I had my TVs brightness on the lowest it could be and durring which time i couldn't see sora swinging the keyblade in that place, and I thought it was the directors idea to make it that dark, but I felt like an ass when I found out that I could get it lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back