• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post your favorite "KH rewrite" videos.

• Thread starter Deleted member 246005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

There are alot of rewrite kH videos on YouTube.

Anyone have any favorites they would like to share?

This is mine-

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
@Robin I watched the second set you posted. I like some of his ideas. Though I do have an issue with him redefining what the Heartless and Nobodies are and his insistence on shipping, otherwise I there's a lot of good stuff there. I'd probably also decide to make Chain of Memories a KH1 DLC, if I were to remake/write the series.

D

Deleted member 246005

@KeybladeLordSora that's fine.

@AdrianXXII I'm ok with those decisions myself but that's fine. My friends mostly hated the nobodies so they might've preffered this take more. I liked nobodies myself but I don't think KH2 explored them well myself.

I don't mind shipping but I tend to crossover ship than stick to the canon couples. Shipping in KH is extra complicated because everyone is a fragment of someone else. Shipping most of them always felt incestous to me.

SoKai is the one ship Nomura seems to want to realize and its the most boring. So having a few others is preffered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willow A113

Awards
PlayStacin used to have a discord server. I joined it on day one and got to be a really good friend of his on there. He deleted the server due to toxicity. I miss him.

Also, I would've totally made CoM a dlc for kh1. Maybe Re:Coded could be a kh2 dlc. That would make all three mainline games have a dlc (3 has remind, of course).
Not just that but all the dlcs would have two stories. CoM has Sora and Riku, Re:Coded has the kh1 retread and CoM retread, and Remind has the main dlc, plus limit cut and the secret episode.
I would also make 0.2 be part of BbS.
And MoM's story should be part of the limit cut episode in remind.
I might also have Days be part of kh2, but that might be too much.
Of course, DR would be a Ux dlc. That would make DDD the only game without a dlc (though I would insert some 0.2 scenes into DDD).
This would also make the series only have 6 games. Half of those would be mainline games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

I'm not a fan of either Sora or Kairi. But these are my favorite versions of them in the fandom.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh I like the Kairi one, though Part of me wonders if she'd even grow up in the 10 years after BBS, seeing Time seems to flow differently there with the triplets not having aged at all.

D

Deleted member 246005

Eli Farmer and Cryptonix updated their rewrites. These are two seperate series so just don't watch them together. Or rewatch them in order.

D

Deleted member 246005

Oh I like the Kairi one, though Part of me wonders if she'd even grow up in the 10 years after BBS, seeing Time seems to flow differently there with the triplets not having aged at all.
You could have her grow up normally. You could tie the twins agelessness to them being natives of Disney Castle. It doesn't apply to Kairi. Or the Disney Castle characters can age but slower than everybody else.

disney233

Awards
You could have her grow up normally. You could tie the twins agelessness to them being natives of Disney Castle. It doesn't apply to Kairi. Or the Disney Castle characters can age but slower than everybody else.
I'd say the first one makes more sense. The idea of the ageless rule not applying to those not native to Disney Town. I mean...most of the toons are from the black & white era, and god forbids the timeline between the Timeless River era & the Disney Town era.

D

Deleted member 246005

Cryptonix02 previews their rewrite for DDD. I like it already.

disney233

Awards

I'm not a fan of either Sora or Kairi. But these are my favorite versions of them in the fandom.
Ok, so I like the idea of Kairi ending up in Disney Town & being raised there. But...the one thing that doesn't sit well with me is...how Kairi kills Maleficent at the point of the game where it's barely even begun. I dunno it just...doesn't sit well with me.

D

Deleted member 246005

Ok, so I like the idea of Kairi ending up in Disney Town & being raised there. But...the one thing that doesn't sit well with me is...how Kairi kills Maleficent at the point of the game where it's barely even begun. I dunno it just...doesn't sit well with me.
Yeah it's a stretch. I don't mind them fighting that early but that part felt more manufactured. Unless you have the Seeker of Darkness play a bigger role. You could do the whole battle of light and dark angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back