• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poster Duty, and Struggle Help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiku

Well i hope this doesn't make anyone mad...

For the Poster duty, I need help or a good strategy on completing it within 30 secs, so can anyone help me with this? thanx.

For the Struggle compitition, i can seem to fight the next person. The guy keeps saying i don't have enough experience... can anyone tell me how i can fight the next guy. Thanx.

I hope i didn't go against any rules (i read them), but if i'm badly going against them then block the topic.

XCJ

for the stuggle competetion you have to fight they first guy 10 timezs or 12 the the next guy the same number of time 10 or 12 then you fight the next time and the same number you beat the first and sencond so you have to fight all of them 10 times .

poster duty I tell you later

Maiku

Thanks guys, well now i just need help on the poster duty. ^_^

I keep trying to find a route but it doesn't seem to be quick enough...

Last edited:

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
For poster duty, you need to lvl up Master Form to get Aerial Dodge al teast at lvl 2 , same for Final Form to get Glide at least lvl 2. Then, search for a easy route and thats it, you should do it with that.

lSoral

inhiding said:
There's a video by shady for Poster Duty with a path you can use:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=52348

As for the Stuggle, fight Hayner ten times to get to Setzer, then Setzer ten times to get to Seifer.

No, no! Watch my video, it pwns more.

and for the struggle battle, battle Hayner 10 times, then you can fight Setzer. Then fight Setzer 10 times, to unlock Seifer.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
lsoral said:
No, no! Watch my video, it pwns more.
Umm, you beat me by one second. I wouldn't consider that 'pwning'

As for the Struggle. As everyone has already said beat Hayner 10 times to unlock Setzer, beat Setzer 10 times to Unlock Seifer and that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back