• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power of Waking, Secret Episode observation

• Thread starter Deleted member 252753
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 252753

Sorry to make a thread for this but I want to point out something in the ReMind secret episode which makes me think maybe Yozora uses the Power of Waking to take Sora to Shibuya.

So, Young Xehanort tells Sora that the Power of Waking is for 'traversing hearts to reach worlds'. In the Secret Episode Yozora and Sora start in the Final World, briefly stand on Sora's Station of Awakening, which then disappears as Shibuya appears around them. Visually it corresponds to traversing a heart to reach another world perfectly so I found it interesting.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sorry to make a thread for this but I want to point out something in the ReMind secret episode which makes me think maybe Yozora uses the Power of Waking to take Sora to Shibuya.

So, Young Xehanort tells Sora that the Power of Waking is for 'traversing hearts to reach worlds'. In the Secret Episode Yozora and Sora start in the Final World, briefly stand on Sora's Station of Awakening, which then disappears as Shibuya appears around them. Visually it corresponds to traversing a heart to reach another world perfectly so I found it interesting.
That's interesting. Maybe the "power" that Yozora was talking about his own Power of Waking? I'm thinking of how Sora was using his Power of Waking and saw Xion/Riku/Roxas' stations of awakening, perhaps Yozora was using his Power of Waking to find his Sora, but ended up finding our Sora and somehow dragged him into the location where Yozora's Sora was supposed to be (Shibuya)?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
This got me thinking. Because I thought a Keyblade was needed for the Power of Waking, because you seem to need one for nearly everything in this series. But if Yozora can use the Power of Waking and so effortlessly then that's something. I still want to know what Yozora's real form looks like.

Edit: Unrelated but Dast what happened to your avatar? It's blank right now. I almost didn't recognize you :O

Zetsumei

Awards
Speaking of secret episode observations ... I was gonna make a new topic. But I think I'll just leave this here ...

cL7Pp4i.png

1uzqiaP.png

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
This got me thinking. Because I thought a Keyblade was needed for the Power of Waking, because you seem to need one for nearly everything in this series. But if Yozora can use the Power of Waking and so effortlessly then that's something. I still want to know what Yozora's real form looks like.

Edit: Unrelated but Dast what happened to your avatar? It's blank right now. I almost didn't recognize you :O
The "real form" statement is curious in itself. We've seen Yozora in 4 different settings:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The "real form" statement is curious in itself. We've seen Yozora in 4 different settings:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 252753

Speaking of secret episode observations ... I was gonna make a new topic. But I think I'll just leave this here ...

cL7Pp4i.png

1uzqiaP.png
That's really interesting as there's definitely some digital-looking effects in the battle (like numbers coming from his orange beam attack), and the way Shibuya appears has a kind of holographic look.
Hah, sorry, I decided to change avatar but forgot to change it to anything. Still looking for that Ultima avatar :p

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

cL7Pp4i.png

1uzqiaP.png
Gosh dammit Zetsumei, I don't need more hints that Re:coded is relevant. This is such an astute observation... *cries*

I have been thinking about how 1) Maleficent's heart apparently ended up in the past because there was a data version of herself there that could receive it -- so I was thinking that could be what happened to Yozora, for him to end up in a video game (or Riku''s dream/datascape or whatever). 2) the Toy Story world split was not resolved in KH3 so I'm hoping that's where the next quest will start <3 I love how the most intriguing elements for the future of the series (and the angstiest too -- the strain to the toys' hearts) were introduced in the wackiest world.

I really hope it doesn't become too meta though.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The data wold observation is pretty good, but I think Yozora's world will function under the pretense of Worldlines and turn the kH franchise into a Multiverse.

Back