• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Powerleveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know, but I powerleveled when I fought Sephiroth, and then when I fought Demyx/Xaldin.

But just for clarification: Powerleveling is when you level up a lot to face a certain boss right? Excuse my ignorance.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Geez. What's so wrong with power-levelling? I do it like, 3 or 4 times a day. It helps to get past those oh-so-tricky bosses.... if you know what I mean.

kaisers love

yeah I power leveled at the start of the game. I was wanting to get to level 24 like I did at the begining kh1 but it started to get tedious so I only went to level 15 playing as Roxas. XD

Last edited:

Relik

Yeah, I can imagine how hard it'd be not to powerlevel when you know you're about to face Demyx in particular. >_<

I never once powerleveled in KH2, and Demyx is easy to beat without it. Use Sora and Goofy's Knockasmash move (I think that's what it's called) and it knocks down like 2-3 health bars from Demyx

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
i seem to power-level by accident..i just like fighting people, especially when i'm at a low level cause i like to guage how much i can play around with the opponent until i need to get serious...i did it in kh1 & i did it in kh2 mostly because i forgot exactly where and what to do, so i kept fighting people over & over again...

and to be honestly power-leveling isn't need to beat the game as long as you have skill it's not needed

gosox333

i powerlevel in the pridelands. If you go there after going through there a second time theres this place where there are like hundreds of those little yellow helicopter things. there called rapid thrusters. you level up like crazy.

Endgame

:D
But just for clarification: Powerleveling is when you level up a lot to face a certain boss right? Excuse my ignorance.

SSSSHHH!, You'll spoil the entire joke if-

*claps hand over mouth*

O_O

i seem to power-level by accident..
I LOL'd

Awards
At the Station of Serenity, there are ten nobodies in the area. I leave the area, then come back, kill the nobodies, leave the area, come back, etc...until I reach level 10. Then I'll just go on from there.

Zets said:
Well, Rena, I guess some of us just have less self control then you. I wonder if guys powerlevel more then girls...

For Emphasis.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I tend to powerlevel right before i fought Sephiroth and before i tried my hand at the Enigmatic Soldier. Other than that not really. The other bosses were too Easy, and Roxas, well i just fought him as is xDDDD

didn't say he wasn't difficult though on Critical that is

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
This. Is. The. Best. Thread. Evar.

Zetsu would be dying of luaghter if he saw this.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
If you seriously need to powerlevel for Demyx, Xigbar, Axel, Saix, Luxord, Xaldin, or Xemnas there's seriously something wrong. On Critical they didn't even pose that much of that treat and my record is still intact :D Just guard, aerial dodge, and reflect...even if you are a low level as long as you keep moving and dodging there's no real treat.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
i didn't powerlevel till the end. which kinda defeats the point.

my powerlevel run starts at the save point right before the place where you fight xigbar, then i go to the place where there are portals to saix's and luxord's rooms, and enter those two. then i go back.

sorry i can't remember names, but if you need exact locations, PM me. that run will level you at least once every time, and doesn't take very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back