• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-order Available At Play Asia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyakkimaru Hiro

Here.

And the info they put for the game:

The North American Version of Kingdom Hearts II is finally getting it's re-release in Japan. It's New Features are:

.English Voice Cast
.New Explorable Areas as well as redesigned navigation maps
.A new "Serious Mode" Difficulty
.New scenes that were featured in the japanese manga have been added to the game
.New boss battles against the mysterious Orginization XIII
.A fight that was a cutscene in the original is now playable
.The censored parts of the game are no longer censored
.All Difficulty modes have been tweaked up

The game also contains a second disc which features a remake of the GBA game: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, which is titled Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of memories. This Game's features are:

.Rendered in fully 3D
.KHII's Reaction commands system
.New Cards and boss battles
.New scenes and previous scenes are fully voiced in Japanese
.Save data affects Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

So... discuss! :thumbsup:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Muffin Man posted this but hey at least you found it. I wonder what the cova looks like.

Paddi

Hmm, will you be able to turn on english subtitles and voices when playing the asian version of the game? and will the game work on a european ps2(region 2) ?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hmm, will you be able to turn on english subtitles and voices when playing the asian version of the game? and will the game work on a european ps2(region 2) ?

Take a look at the first feature on the list. English Voice Cast. So I wouldn't think that there is any need for any English subtitles. As for working on a European PS2, I'm not sure.

I'm glad that they are releasing Final Mix+ and Re:CoM together.

I

The Show Must Go On
lol, there's a censored part of the game? what, does someone curse or something? is someone naked? i wanna know!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
lol, there's a censored part of the game? what, does someone curse or something? is someone naked? i wanna know!
It's referring to the PoTC guns removal and Xigbar's gun alteration. Oh yes, and the Hydra's green blood.

This is old news. Please stop reposting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back