• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre Order Bonus with Re: Chain of Memories from GameStop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xattm

According to GameStop.com if you pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories from GameStop, you will recieve limited edition character art cards when the game is released on December 2nd.

Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories - Playstation 2

KingdomHearts_bonusLG.jpg

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Just that,eh, not worth it. I'll just wait a couple of days after the game comes out, but first I need those thirty dollars.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just preordered from Gamestop today and the guy there said that ReCoM didn't come with a preorder. Though, since I think this was just revealed today, I kinda don't think everybody's up-to-date with that.

...Thought I'd warn everybody? D: Anywho, I hope that's with the preorder. THOSE CARDS ARE SPIFFY and that would mean... FIRST OFFICIAL NA MERCHANDISE WITH ZEXION ON IT! :D */dork*

Xattm

I just preordered from Gamestop today and the guy there said that ReCoM didn't come with a preorder. Though, since I think this was just revealed today, I kinda don't think everybody's up-to-date with that.

...Thought I'd warn everybody? D: Anywho, I hope that's with the preorder. THOSE CARDS ARE SPIFFY and that would mean... FIRST OFFICIAL NA MERCHANDISE WITH ZEXION ON IT! :D */dork*

the website indicated that so long as you pre-order it, you'll get the cards along with your game on december 2nd.

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
Just that,eh, not worth it. I'll just wait a couple of days after the game comes out, but first I need those thirty dollars.

not worth what?
im not sure how you guys do it, but in my state, there's no sales tax so preordering a game costs the full $29.99 for in store pick up.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, if you really read this thread. I mean that I don't necessarily find it worth it to pre-order it because all that I would get are the cards, and sure they are nice enough but I just don't feel that it is worth it.

Xattm

Well, if you really read this thread. I mean that I don't necessarily find it worth it to pre-order it because all that I would get are the cards, and sure they are nice enough but I just don't feel that it is worth it.

I sorta agree with you. I would have hoped they could have come up with something better.
But they are okay...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Eh, they're also wall papers for your computer, which is of more value then cards IMO.
Not much bonus content there :<

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Actually, I hate to be the hater of the group but, RE:CoM is NOT being released to the public Dec. 2nd.

Dec. 2nd is the shipping date, we will be able to physically purchase it on Dec. 3rd. Even those of us that Pre-Ordered are not an exception to this rule.

How do I know this? Simple. I asked today when I went to Gamestop to pick up some reserved games. If you don't believe me ask for yourself. :3

A

Audo

Actually, I hate to be the hater of the group but, RE:CoM is NOT being released to the public Dec. 2nd.

Dec. 2nd is the shipping date, we will be able to physically purchase it on Dec. 3rd. Even those of us that Pre-Ordered are not an exception to this rule.

How do I know this? Simple. I asked today when I went to Gamestop to pick up some reserved games. If you don't believe me ask for yourself. :3
Eh? They typically get it shipped to them before that date, they just aren't allowed to sell them until then.

A

Audo

Don't you mean ON December 3rd then? Seeing as how you just said that the day after the shipping was when it was released?

It could be different for different stores too.

EDIT: Hmm, actually maybe you're right. I remember a similar thing with KH2. Though, i DID get my copy before the 'sale date'. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back