• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre Order Bonus with Re: Chain of Memories from GameStop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Grrhh... I guess they take that away from the Europe Release preorder. D: I want those cards!

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
The cards seem pretty cool, but I`d rather get it a couple weeks after it releases.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Id but it if it came with an exclusive boxart or some kinda skin for the PS2. Something better than cards.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
What does Preorder mean? does it mean that you should reserve a copy, because I resereved a copy little while back.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Id but it if it came with an exclusive boxart or some kinda skin for the PS2. Something better than cards.

Yeah, same here.

In a way, I hope for some stores to break the release date. It happened with SCIV, where some stores sold it before the date it was supposed to be.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
SERIOSULY!? cuz i reserved my copy over a month ago and they didnt tell me that >>, i hope that means they forgot to tell me, and no that im going to get jipped off........

angelbabe74006

My fiance is pre-ordering mine. I don't really care about the cards, but I want it as soon as it comes out. If I didn't pre-order the copies would run out, and Wal-Mart always gets stuff later.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
O_O I's wants me those.

May not be that big of a deal, but hey, they're free. And that can sometimes be a good thing.

I've been pushing my mom to pre-order the thing so I can get it for Christmas, but she still hasn't stopped by GS yet.
Also got to find out if GS is going to put a standee out in their window, cause if they are, I want it. >:3

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Whoa, I totally saw this coming! When I went to go buy Guitar Hero WT at GameStop, I was wondering if you pre-order before they announce a special offer for preordering, do you still get it? I used Re:CoM as an example and whaddya know, it came true xD

I am so pre-ordering ASASP!

Quick question, has Re:CoM gotten a solid release date? I know its in December but I haven't heard of an actual date.

EDIT: Nevermind, I somehow overlooked the date in the opening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back