• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Order Cover Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
A new level creator? Awesome! I always thought this would be a good feature for an MMO of some sorts. I'm hoping they allow you to create your own keyblades as well, because that'd be awesome (probably won't happen but it'd still be awesome)

pwn92forever

this doesn't really aply to re-coded but according to best buy.com kh 3d will be released on dec. 31st 2010

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ Lol you must be new. KH3D doesn't have a release not even an estimate right now

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A new level creator? Awesome! I always thought this would be a good feature for an MMO of some sorts. I'm hoping they allow you to create your own keyblades as well, because that'd be awesome (probably won't happen but it'd still be awesome)

Well, you can definitely customise your avatar... but I wouldn't think it goes into enough detail to make Keyblades...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back