• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It has been a week since the official release date for KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and limited edition artbook was revealed. Everyody is excited to get their hand on this HD remaster and has been scrambling around to secure their pre-orders, but many are confused over what stores are offering the limited edition artbook. 

Below is a compilation of retailer listings for the HD remaster and hopefully it will help you all in your quest of obtaining the special artbook!

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is due for release in North America on September 10th, Australia on September 12th, and Europe on September 13th.

Limited Edition Artbook

No Artbook

United States

Amazon
GameStop
Target
Walmart
Best Buy
Square Enix Online Store

Newegg

Canada

EB Games
Best Buy
Future Shop 

EB Games
Best Buy
Future Shop 

United Kingdom

Amazon
GameStop
ShopTo
GAME
365 Games

GameStop 
365 Games

Germany

Amazon

Amazon
GameStop 

Spain

GAME 

Amazon
GameStop 

Italy

GameStop
Multiplayer 

GameStop
Multiplayer
Amazon

France

Square Enix Boutique

Square Enix Boutique

Netherlands

Bol
Game Mania

Australia

EB Games
JB HI-FI Online 
Ozgameshop

Ozgameshop

If there are any mistakes with the list, an additional link you wish to be added, or have a question you need answered, please leave a comment below! 

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ethy is a miracle worker for compiling all of these links ;A;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully this helps ease the confusion~ Thanks a ton, Ethy!

Keyslinger

Wow even though I pre ordered from gamestop this will help a lot of people.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Just preordered from Gamestop yesterday. While I've never had a problem getting my preorder bonuses from them, I've heard of others who have and it always makes me kind of nervous ordering from them

Faio

Website
ftakke.tumblr.com
Great list! Thanks a lot :p
Is there any information available about Belgium?
Or should I rather order from a UK or Netherlands based store?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh my god they added a limited edition one to ozgameshop #freakingout

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh my god they added a limited edition one to ozgameshop #freakingout

Mind you, it is just a listing and hasn't been opened yet. Email them and see what is up. :3

Great list! Thanks a lot :p
Is there any information available about Belgium?
Or should I rather order from a UK or Netherlands based store?

No problem! Everybody is confused right now xD

There weren't any Belgium links on the official Kingdom Hearts site and I don't know of any Belgium retailers that sell games, but if you can tell me some I can look it up for you.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Great idea, considering the preorder differentiates all over the place. @__@

Lenneth

Awards
Do You guys know when will it arrive here on Brazil ? I want to buy the artwork edition, but my sister want it to be subbed in portuguese because she don't understand english ( I don't know if it will be this option, do you guys also know this?)

So I'm with this terrible dilema..Buy it now? or cry for it later (99% that this will happen)

Gram

Banned
Awards
We always strive to give the best for our members~

All credit to Ethy though. She's been working on this for the last few days, the angel.
She deserves all the cookies then for this thread. ;A;

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
This is helpful, I didn't even think of looking at JB Hi-Fi, though I think I'll spend the extra $4 and play it safe with EBGames...
I hope EBGames don't stuff up somehow. :B

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If it ships to Australia (for a low shipping price preferably) then go for it~

PS3's are region free, and it is highly unlikely this game will have DLC.

Mariip

does anyone know how does Amazon handle those pre-order bonuses? I kinda preordered this the day I saw the artbook announcement and I'm not really sure if it will come...i'm from Brazil... i don't even know if they'll bring it if i'm outside the US, but without it the game gets too expensive :frown: (93 dollars with the import taxes _ _ )

Do You guys know when will it arrive here on Brazil ? I want to buy the artwork edition, but my sister want it to be subbed in portuguese because she don't understand english ( I don't know if it will be this option, do you guys also know this?)

So I'm with this terrible dilema..Buy it now? or cry for it later (99% that this will happen)
I don't really think square will make a subbed version for us, but the KH fanbase around here is pretty big too... Region 1 games(the ones from the USA) can come with subs but if the US version won't come with spanish subs al least then you should forget about portuguese ones because all the games here are region 1 ones... or preorder it from Europe and get the game in spanish, it's easier to understand than the english one =P

I think the only producers who make portuguese subs are WB, Ubisoft and Sony itself(god of war 4)... but it's pretty hard to tell if kingdom hearts will come with it because I really think they'll realease the game officially in this country this time .-. (yep, we never oficially got Kingdom Hearts =( ), maybe they'll go like ni no kuni and release a box written in portuguese with a game in english/spanish =P

That's kind of sad though... i really love brazilian voice acting... specially when it comes to disney

Last edited by a moderator:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
does anyone know how does Amazon handle those pre-order bonuses? I kinda preordered this the day I saw the artbook announcement and I'm not really sure if it will come...i'm from Brazil... i don't even know if they'll bring it if i'm outside the US, but without it the game gets too expensive :frown: (93 dollars with the import taxes _ _ )

Do you know which Amazon site you purchased it from? If you were able to make a transaction through the US / .com site, you should be fine. Furthermore, if the option to ship internationally is available, it will indicate as much on the listing, and the listing here (Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Video Games) states, "Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S." If one of those select countries is Brazil, I think you'll be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back