• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel92

Awards
Thank you so much!!!
I'm italian and we always get the highest price.
Maybe if i buy it from UK it owuld be multilang.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
DONE. Just got ordered it from gamestop yesterday and I can not wait for this game to come out. September seems so far off!

Lenneth

Awards
does anyone know how does Amazon handle those pre-order bonuses? I kinda preordered this the day I saw the artbook announcement and I'm not really sure if it will come...i'm from Brazil... i don't even know if they'll bring it if i'm outside the US, but without it the game gets too expensive :frown: (93 dollars with the import taxes _ _ )

I don't really think square will make a subbed version for us, but the KH fanbase around here is pretty big too... Region 1 games(the ones from the USA) can come with subs but if the US version won't come with spanish subs al least then you should forget about portuguese ones because all the games here are region 1 ones... or preorder it from Europe and get the game in spanish, it's easier to understand than the english one =P

I think the only producers who make portuguese subs are WB, Ubisoft and Sony itself(god of war 4)... but it's pretty hard to tell if kingdom hearts will come with it because I really think they'll realease the game officially in this country this time .-. (yep, we never oficially got Kingdom Hearts =( ), maybe they'll go like ni no kuni and release a box written in portuguese with a game in english/spanish =P

That's kind of sad though... i really love brazilian voice acting... specially when it comes to disney

Well..Thats soooo sad...I was thinking because Tomb Raider (Square) have subtitles in portuguese..
The amazon pre order delivers here in Brazil..But OMG..the taxes... the horror ...but I'll think about it...
Ps: Poderiamos falar em portugues...mas enfim...LOL

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I haven't pre-ordered it yet, but I saved it to my Amazon wish list.

I'm not sure to pre-order it or get it at my local Wal-Mart.. I mean, sure, I collect as I can, but this.. this is too much! lol

Faio

Website
ftakke.tumblr.com
No problem! Everybody is confused right now xD

There weren't any Belgium links on the official Kingdom Hearts site and I don't know of any Belgium retailers that sell games, but if you can tell me some I can look it up for you.

I searched around a bit and as it turned out Bol.com seemed the best option to pre-order it from here in Belgium.
It's listed under the Netherlands' stores, but they also ship to Belgium.

Many thanks though! :wink:

Mariip

Do you know which Amazon site you purchased it from? If you were able to make a transaction through the US / .com site, you should be fine. Furthermore, if the option to ship internationally is available, it will indicate as much on the listing, and the listing here (Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Video Games) states, "Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S." If one of those select countries is Brazil, I think you'll be okay.
sweet *-*, i really REALLY want the artbook @_@

Well..Thats soooo sad...I was thinking because Tomb Raider (Square) have subtitles in portuguese..
The amazon pre order delivers here in Brazil..But OMG..the taxes... the horror ...but I'll think about it...
Yeah... but tomb raider is from Eidos also... i've never seen a final fantasy game with subtitles... that would be huge though... most of times the games here come with some huge translation issues, but it's really nice to know they remember us...

Ps: Poderiamos falar em portugues...mas enfim...LOL
fato xD , mas é um fórum americano, não me sinto bem não traduzindo o q eu escrevo xDDD

?<birthbysleep>?

So I pre-ordered it from Amazon.com..the USA one, and already paid for it, does anyone know if they will change it to the limited edition when realease date draws near, or how does this work? Because I'm afraid not to get the artbook, thank you.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I pre-ordered it from Amazon.com..the USA one, and already paid for it, does anyone know if they will change it to the limited edition when realease date draws near, or how does this work? Because I'm afraid not to get the artbook, thank you.

The limited edition artbook is a pre-order bonus in the United States, so you will get it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks, and it will coem together with the game or it arrives later? You see I'm sending the game to a courier and it will bring it to Venezuela.
They should arrive together in the same package.

MarkulaMark

Awards
Just found out that it isn't a pre-order bonus in the Netherlands :( 10 euros extra for the limited edition, bummer! But will get it anyways.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
packshot.png

I hadn't seen that before and I though someone else might be in the same boat as well. I like the outer cover of the artbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back