• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

40 bucks?! Just kidding, I like this price. Meh, I'm not much for pre-ordering online though I'm never sure if I'll get the game same day release or the following day. With that said, I tend to pre-order at my local GameStop whenever it is available to do so.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As much as I would love to do the no hassle preorder, I feel like its inevitable that I'll be getting mine from GameStop so that I can get it ASAP the day it comes out and because I find GameStop usually has the best preorder gifts if they do differ (please don't create the FFXIII-2 fiasco all over again SE >_<). Ugh! Now that the price is settled and great, now the preorder gift fear sets in O__O

limit

Yes, so glad it's not the $60 crap other games give us. Love ya, Square!

Does anyone know if there's a possibility of extra pre-order stuff or anything? That would be nice to see, but I guess this is still enough.

kupo1121

Awards

Does anyone know if there's a possibility of extra pre-order stuff or anything? That would be nice to see, but I guess this is still enough.

Personally, even if it was $60 I think a lot of people would still buy it, those extra $20 is really nice though ^_^

As for a preorder gift, I think it is highly likely, SE has been doing preorder gifts for a long time, moreso they've been doing a lot of Collector's Editions as well. I know a CE for this isn't going to happen since there wasn't one in Japan and they would definitely have gotten one, but a preorder gift is definitely still on the table. I just hope it isn't postcards, between Re:CoM, Days, the BbS and KH2 postcard books, and all those that came with the MoM edition, I'm good on the KH postcard front haha xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Not really up to Square Enix. Sony Entertainment of America and I think Europe as well has a set retail price for all HD Remaster Collections.

It is definitely possible. Right now in Japan there is a preorder bonus deal going on at 7-Eleven where if you preorder the game there you can get a special PS3 theme so hopefully something similar will be done in NA, EU, and PAL.

Jim Hawkins

First off, perfect price! Could not be more satisfied! Now, time for predictions:

-Based off of this info, we know that it will be released in the fall (which consist of August, September, & October).
-From there, I say it will be released either on or before September 17th (that will be the 11th anniversary mark for North America). I think this game is to be considered as part of the 10th anniversary celebration, and I guess as long as it is after the 10-year mark but before the 11-year mark, then it counts as a 10th anniversary present.
-The September 17th mark also releases this game before Tokyo Game Show 2013 (Sept 19th-22nd), where (more than likely) the next HD collection will be announced (2.5?).

Just my thoughts.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
-The September 17th mark also releases this game before Tokyo Game Show 2013 (Sept 19th-22nd), where (more than likely) the next HD collection will be announced (2.5?).

Given that the gap between 2.5's official announcement and release will be as small as 1.5's, they'll probably save 2.5 for a later time; I'd imagine some time closer to KH3's announcement or release.

rikufan25

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix available for pre-order at GAME

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is available for preorder in GAME (a European version of Gamestop). I already put in my preorder. I'm so excited!!!

SeekerofLight

As much as I would love to do the no hassle preorder, I feel like its inevitable that I'll be getting mine from GameStop so that I can get it ASAP the day it comes out and because I find GameStop usually has the best preorder gifts if they do differ (please don't create the FFXIII-2 fiasco all over again SE >_<). Ugh! Now that the price is settled and great, now the preorder gift fear sets in O__O

True but I've found that if I pre-order on Amazon I usually get it in the mail the morning of the release date so it's become easier for me to get through Amazon. Not sure if that's the case still, I'll let you know when my Starcraft II comes in in a couple weeks if it still goes by that.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wow you guy are lucky if WoG, our local online game shop, is right it'll cost CHF 79.00 here.

How high are the chances of a version being released with some extras like BBS's art book? I'm think of waiting with the pre-order just in case they're doing something like that.

kupo1121

Awards
How high are the chances of a version being released with some extras like BBS's art book? I'm think of waiting with the pre-order just in case they're doing something like that.

Do you mean the BbS CE artbook that was released in Europe? Honestly, I'd almost rather SE not even release a CE and just make an actual artbook with nicely drawn concept art and things like that instead of having people fork out extra money for a book with like 10 pages of the main renders in the guide :(

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Do you mean the BbS CE artbook that was released in Europe? Honestly, I'd almost rather SE not even release a CE and just make an actual artbook with nicely drawn concept art and things like that instead of having people fork out extra money for a book with like 10 pages of the main renders in the guide :(

Yeah, that's what I'm referring to, didn't know it was Europe exclusive. While I agree that I'd prefer an actual artbook that's nicely done with tones and tones of concept art, new originals by Nomura and translated content of the Ultimanias, I'll take what I can get.
I didn't know those images were also in the guide, well at least this way I got them without getting the guide.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, that's what I'm referring to, didn't know it was Europe exclusive. While I agree that I'd prefer an actual artbook that's nicely done with tones and tones of concept art, new originals by Nomura and translated content of the Ultimanias, I'll take what I can get.
I didn't know those images were also in the guide, well at least this way I got them without getting the guide.

The images were just their in-game renders which always appear in the guide since those are like the basic images of each character released in Famitsu and magazines before the games release.

bbseuro.jpg

Shows an example of one of the pages, you should recognize those Peter, Hook, Tinker, and Lost Buys renders because they are extremely common ones. xP

Unumus

Awards
KH 1.5 HD GameStop Listing!!

Though it has no information on it and the common 12/31/13 placeholder release date, the game is available for pre-order on the GameStop website.

Link: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD for PlayStation 3 | GameStop

Just kidding....... this is old news, I presume. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Happyfunshineman

Awards
Re: KH 1.5 HD GameStop Listing!!

Though it has no information on it and the common 12/31/13 placeholder release date, the game is available for pre-order on the GameStop website.

Link: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD for PlayStation 3 | GameStop

Just kidding....... this is old news, I presume. :rolleyes:

You'll have your day to post news that no one knows about my friend. Some day, some day.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The images were just their in-game renders which always appear in the guide since those are like the basic images of each character released in Famitsu and magazines before the games release.

bbseuro.jpg

Shows an example of one of the pages, you should recognize those Peter, Hook, Tinker, and Lost Buys renders because they are extremely common ones. xP

That's what I got. While the book didn't really include anything new it did have more than just those renders, it also had the concept are of the world in the game, which might have also been in the guides but heck I'm still happy with what I got even if it's nothing special or unique.

kupo1121

Awards
That's what I got. While the book didn't really include anything new it did have more than just those renders, it also had the concept are of the world in the game, which might have also been in the guides but heck I'm still happy with what I got even if it's nothing special or unique.

lol 1 minute brb I have the book and I remember flipping through it, thinking "meh," and putting it in my KH book cabinet <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back