• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Order Special: DS Icon Decals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this a good PreOrder Bonus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

They're just a bunch of stickers, actually.

stickers600.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded comes out on January 11. If you put some cash down for it now you can get this... yellow thing.
Preorder the game at GameStop (Game Informer's parent company) or Amazon and you can get this set of 32 "Icon Decals" to stick all over your DS, diary, or coffee mug. In case you're wondering, Square Enix clarifies that these bad boys are 2mm thick.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Preorder Details Announced - News - GameInformer.com
kingdom-hearts-re-coded-preorder-details-announced.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

beastlycool

Re: ReCoded PREORDER SPECIAL!!!!

I mean seriously was this there "Big News"? If so, that really sucks. I don't give crap about stickers!!!! I mean really they could have at least made cooler stickers! I'm still buying the game regardless of the bonus though.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

It's nice but yeah not the "Big News" I would have thought of. Though I did think it would be a pre-order thing.

Cherryjuice

I was expecting sth like this tbh. Don't know what everyone else thought it would be.

However. I guess europe will not get this?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I have the KH2FM poster thing (with all the characters) on my DS now so I probably won't be using these stickers.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I'm betting the 10th anniversary will most likely be a Japan exclusive limited edition 3DS.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Oh my gooooosh, stickers! These will look SO RAD on my trapper keeper!

... Seriously though, stickers? Next time it's going to be "Kingdom Hearts Special Pre-Order Pencils!".

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Oh hellz yes, DECALS! My life is now complete! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, I got the email for this from SE Members recently. Imo, they're better than the BBS ones. But I'm still wondering why they gave out more stuff for preordering Days than BBS and Re:coded. Not that I'm complaining, just something I was curious about.

Maybe they were bribing us because they knew it was going to be disappointing? 8D

robertexe

Yeah, I got the email for this from SE Members recently. Imo, they're better than the BBS ones. But I'm still wondering why they gave out more stuff for preordering Days than BBS and Re:coded. Not that I'm complaining, just something I was curious about.

Maybe they were bribing us because they knew it was going to be disappointing? 8D

Hmmm makes you wonder,hunh?

Revolution

If, in Nomura's mind, stickers = BIG, I can't wait for what KH3's announcement will be called.

But again, disappointing. Stickers are fine and dandy for games that suck (Days)

axel95

Awards

If, in Nomura's mind, stickers = BIG, I can't wait for what KH3's announcement will be called.

But again, disappointing. Stickers are fine and dandy for games that suck (Days)
It'll probably be like "Expect a mega-huge announcement tomorrow regarding the kingdom hearts series."

teardrop

Yay stickers! Just the thing I needed.

Seriously, this was the big announcement? Decals for my DS? Wow, SE is really out doing themselves with this pre-order bonus. I'll still pre-order the game just because, but the decals are a disappointment.

denizenofevil

You know, I actually liked the PSP decals but these are just lame. What was the preorder item in Japan?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

I think... this may be a KH game I DON'T pre-order. It can wait until February. I'll need January to pay off my printer/scanner.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Eeh, it's okay i guess but seriously they shouldn't drop bombs for only stickers...just tomorrow we have an anouncement about RE:Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back