• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Rain Edit:
Anything and everything involving the pre-ordering or what not of 358/2 Days goes here.

Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Nintendo DS

$39.99 Add to Wish List
Pre-order Ships 8/31/2009
Billing does not occur until shipment is processed.
Pre-order low price guarantee. More info.
Pre-order to receive date change notifications.

So what do you think. That seems like a logical date though i know its not confirmed.

Well every week GameStop sends out it's little news letters to your e-mail. This week, we were graced with this little tid bit.

nnl_fleft_180649.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

You'll Always be Somebody to Us

Sora's sacrifice in Kingdom Hearts resulted in the creation of Roxas, Sora’s Nobody. Because Roxas has no recollection of his previous life, you'll have to play through Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, featuring a series-first multiplayer mode, to discover the truth behind his existence. We have a lot of experience being nobodies. So we should be pretty good at this game. Ships for DS this summer. Reserve online now or at your local GameStop.

The link for the game has already been there for a long time on the site and we know how GameStop likes to jump the gun with their preorders and all, however it's interesting that they are advertising it in a news letter this time around.

Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Nintendo DS

Last edited by a moderator:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop

August? I think that's just the tentive release date, cause games like thar arent usually put out on the 31st of any month. I think it's just speculation.

Either way, I'll save my $5 till we get a definate date xD

A

Audo

Whenever they make a release date on the first or last day of a month it really means it's just a tentative guesstimate.
Though, of course, a July-August release obviously fits with what we've known so far.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I doubt the release date. I think a simultaneous release is more likely. I mean they have been working on VA for the english version since october 08. By spring 09 they should have that finished.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I doubt the release date. I think a simultaneous release is more likely. I mean they have been working on VA for the english version since october 08. By spring 09 they should have that finished.

You forget about the translating, and the Lip Syncing. I dont want the lip syncing to look like Re:CoM again :/

A

Audo

Simultaneous Release soooo isn't going to happen.
It's already been made evident that Days won't release until after Q2 in North America.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Wait, is that the official boxart? I just thought it would more vibrant.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

But why did they started VA's in october if they were'nt going to release it in spring 09 for NA?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Oh. I should really be more observant. I got so excited that I didn't even look lol.

A

Audo

No. It says on it for "Display purposes only" as in, it's just a temp box they made.

But why did they started VA's in october if they were'nt going to release it in spring 09 for NA?
So that they could release it for July-August? There is a lot of work to the VA and cutscenes. They start it early so they can get it done in time and don't rush it like they did with Re:CoM
Trust me, it isn't going for a Spring 09 in NA.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Well by judging by the pattern we get stuff from S-E it usually a Quarter later. They get it in Spring, we get it in the summer

No thats just a filler until the official box cover is released

So they dont screw shit up and make revisions if needed. And Im sure voice acting is always done months before games are set for release.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

That isn't the boxart.

I MIGHT Pre-order it. Later on though. Thanks on the info though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Yeah I doubt it takes that long to do VA. I still beleive a simultaneous release date is most likely.

A

Audo

It DOES take that long. Plus they like to do it earlier incase they need to go back and re-record some parts.
A simultaneous release isn't going to happen.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

no way I'm preordering.

Especially if it's in the summer.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Thanks, I was wondering when I could pre-order. But I'm waiting till the official release date.

› KB‹;3645930 said:
Meh.. I don't like the release date, even if it IS just temporary. I dn't want to play it nea the start of school....

If it did came out when school starts, I would have no time to play it. Hopefully July-ish.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So your telling me that it takes 9 months to do VA. It would'nt take that long for a DS game.

Sorry but it's unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back