• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yeah i found out a while ago xD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ok i remember last time if you preordered dissidia from best buy you got this cute calander thingies..

and freaking gamestop gave nothing!

so if BB gives stuff out im cancelling my preorder in GS and switching to BB.. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ok i remember last time if you preordered dissidia from best buy you got this cute calander thingies..

so if BB gives stuff out im cancelling my preorder in GS and switching to BB.. XD

Gamestop gave you extra box covers for Dissidia.

ZTRunks

Gomestop is taking 5 $ off remember

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Gamestop gave you extra box covers for Dissidia.
do you mean the "take out box cover, turn it inside out to get the "bad guys" cover"?
or what do you mean? i didn't get anything w/ mine ):
Gomestop is taking 5 $ off remember

really?! where? oh.. isn't that only if you preorder online? i already pre-ordered in store.. -__-

but in the end ill only have to pay 35$ since i already payed the 5 you need to pre-order.

S

SoulSilver

if people are starting to get this game shown, then it really must be official we will get more information during E3.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
do you mean the "take out box cover, turn it inside out to get the "bad guys" cover"?
or what do you mean? i didn't get anything w/ mine ):

really?! where? oh.. isn't that only if you preorder online? i already pre-ordered in store.. -__-

but in the end ill only have to pay 35$ since i already payed the 5 you need to pre-order.

Yeah, unfortunately that was it. I was totally bummed. Also, that Gamestop offer is not only for preordering online, but for purchasing online. I preordered online, but am having them ship it to a store to pick up, in case there's preorder bonuses. I didn't get the 5 bucks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back