• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pre-order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

have you pre-ordered it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdragon88

Not Only did I pre order it but I bought it so all I have to do is cut in line and get the copy and drive home. I will already have 2 footlong sub sandwichs and 3 large bottles of Sprite Remix just out the freezer and Im gona stay up and play it regardless if im in school or not Kingdom Hearts 2 is more important (not really but U understand) I cant wait!!!!!!!!

kh_fan_4e

blackdragon88 said:
Not Only did I pre order it but I bought it so all I have to do is cut in line and get the copy and drive home. I will already have 2 footlong sub sandwichs and 3 large bottles of Sprite Remix just out the freezer and Im gona stay up and play it regardless if im in school or not Kingdom Hearts 2 is more important (not really but U understand) I cant wait!!!!!!!!

i feel ya dawg!!!
right on

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
cometboy17 said:
The Release Date Is Dec. 12

Cometboy17
Right. And so is December 1, December 2, December 6, and December 15.

They've never actually given an official release date, so anything you see anywhere else is just speculation.

C

CEDELAS

To Answer Your Question Yes I Can Just Take It And I Will Pay For It Like Next Year Ahhaaaha
Also Its Cool Cause He Is Like In The Top Of The Eb Franchise In Australia So He Gets Posters And Gossip Bout Games He Is Having A Meeting On Square Stock And I Get To Go For Im One Of The Top Buyers In Eb Tweed Heads Ahahaaha How Cool

If Anyone Has Ideas On What I Should Support Besides Kh2 Cause Im Gonna Tell Me But They Must Be From Square K C Ya

ramiah-thekh-fan

i have pre-ordered kh2 its coming dec.9-05 i cant wait i was wondering when the japanese relese is so i can get a future look

Lupuscurrit

My dad pre ordered it for my birthday, which is July 18th but i wanted him to preorder it the next time we went to the mall

Don't u get it a day early if u preorder or is that just a rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back