• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I pre-ordered in March and the game came out in September. When we walked into EBGames to get the game, we had little flags and junk... I was a really big Kingdom Hearts nerd. :| The employee was so confused. The strange thing is I wasn't even embareced.

CardSoldier88

I imported from Play Asia about a month after it came out in the US because I didn't feel like waiting for the UK release.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
pre ordered it like 3 months before its release. got the guided to and to this day it still in the plastic... i also got the final mix +...

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I see no need to preorder these games. I walk in the very day it comes out and get it if i want to.

HeartOfTheHero

i got CoM first, after i played my cousin's copy and really like it, but i think that was at least a year after it came out, but i'm not sure.
i didn't get KH2 until a few weeks after it had been out. However, i did get one of the limited edition guides off of ebay.com, and it is in awesome condition, so i was really happy about that.
i bought KH1 off of ebay too.
I don't have any of the FMs, but I know someone who has KH2FM, so I play it at her house

<3

Call me Love, love.
My brother bought his after it came out. Then I got addicted XD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I just bought since it was only 15 dollars it was a good deal.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My brother bought it then played it and I watched. Then, I loved watching him play it so I started playing it.

IntrinsicCthulhu

I was looking forward to a possible sequel, though my sister was more so.
So I asked the clerk at my local store if one would be coming out. He confirmed this to some extent.
After I knew this, I had signed a (Non-notarized :wink:) legal document with my sister that stated we would both equally pay for each others' games (For some reason I was in to the Tony Hawk games at the time)

The problem lies in the fact that this clerk was not very savvy, and so every time I would inquire after reserving it, he would claim it was postponed yet another month each time.
Which leads me to think he was making the initial release dates up.

Anywho, this contract left me 80 dollars out of pocket, and in a very large debt.
(My sister seemed adamant in making me a prole.)

Elorah

Awards
I got Kh2 pretty much as soon as it came out, with the guide book. I definitely anticipated its release, but not so much to the point of pre-ordering it.

Sparks

gone
O.K. you all can laugh at my story... when I was 9 my mom got the cellphone version of Kingdom Hearts because she looked it up and it looked fun. I played iit over and over again until finally 2 christmases later my mom bought Kingdom Hearts1! She said that it was a real video game. I tried it like 3 weeks later and discovered that it was awesome. then I finished it and looked online for Kingdom Hearts 2. I went to the store and they were sold out. It had just come out. then at easter my mom made me a challenge. She said that if I went to the biggest craziest easter egg hunt for our whole town. they separated the ages so I was with other eleven year olds. 100 kids showed up. Then she said that if I got over 35 eggs she would buy me KH2. I was pushing and shoving other kids and then an hour later I had a total of 40 chocolate filled eggs. Then I finished in three months and I have played it a total of 13 times. I just pre-ordered re:CoM. TRUE STORY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back