• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predict how Kingdom Hearts X will end...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I can't believe it, Kingdom Hearts X was around since 2013 and it's finally ending in 2016. So, let's all have fun and theories as to how the game could potentially end.

I definitely theories a clash between all five Foretellers. I also theories that we see who is the Master of the Nightmare Chirithy and how the Dandelions end up in the Unchained Realm.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I can't believe it, Kingdom Hearts X was around since 2013 and it's finally ending in 2016. So, let's all have fun and theories as to how the game could potentially end.
i think season one of kingdom hearts x end with a cutscne of kari grandmoter house and kairi grandmother looking at the mask of ava t only reveal she ava

Luxu

Awards

I definitely theories a clash between all five Foretellers. I also theories that we see who is the Master of the Nightmare Chirithy and how the Dandelions end up in the Unchained Realm.

The Player is lying in the Keyblade Graveyard (Obviously) slowly dying from wounds inflected in battle and from the bitter coldness of the badlands, around them are the Foretellers keyblades nearest to them is their Foreteller's Keyblade. The collection of Hearts creates Kingdom Hearts giving the Player hope and healing them, the Player gets up and claims their Foreteller's Keyblade and Kingdom Hearts powers up the Foreteller's Keyblade opening a portal to Unchained. They go into Unchained and are greeted by the Dandelions, after a tearful reunion with Skuld and Ephemera they go into a stasis-like sleep...Only for it to be all a dream the Player made up, they are lying in the Keyblade Graveyard. They soon die.

THE END!

But in all seriousness, the Player is going to survive they have to. The Nightmare Chirity belongs to Aced most likely owns the Chirity. The one to cause all of this was Aced, even accusing the purest Foreteller of being part of the darkness.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The Player is lying in the Keyblade Graveyard (Obviously) slowly dying from wounds inflected in battle and from the bitter coldness of the badlands, around them are the Foretellers keyblades nearest to them is their Foreteller's Keyblade. The collection of Hearts creates Kingdom Hearts giving the Player hope and healing them, the Player gets up and claims their Foreteller's Keyblade and Kingdom Hearts powers up the Foreteller's Keyblade opening a portal to Unchained. They go into Unchained and are greeted by the Dandelions, after a tearful reunion with Skuld and Ephemera they go into a stasis-like sleep...Only for it to be all a dream the Player made up, they are lying in the Keyblade Graveyard. They soon die.

THE END!
expect it not end kingdom hearts x kingdom hearts unchained x contune it into seaosn 2

namidawa

THE END!

Honestly, I prefer this kind of ending over what we're probably getting.
My predictions...I have none. I haven't been speculating so it's more surprising to me when it releases later on. >>; when my mind gets a little more creative later, I'll reedit again this post lol

Luxu

Awards
OOO MY GUT
swear Kingdom Hearts series man, gonna give me a hernia or something. Even Chi manages to inspire feels :(

The feelings most people get from Chi, is that the Player has lost Ephemera and Skuld. And also the fact that Ava the purest of all Foretellers is suffering, for trying to save as many people as possible.

Aerora

I really hope we'll see Invi speak at least once - she's the only Foreteller who's still silent. (And since Luxu's keyblade is two-thirds of a Chimera, I kind of wonder if her being the snake bodes poorly for her...)

Past that... I keep envisioning a callback to the Kairi waking Sora scene, with Ephemer (and Skuld?) offering a hand up to the player. Maybe in the Graveyard after the war, maybe "in the unchained state."

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Bodies... bodies everywhere... '_'

---

But in all seriousness, we'll definitely get a minute worth of combat between the five Foretellers. Luxu will most definitely be witnessing it all comfy on a cliff, only to be dragged along the explosion of Kingdom Hearts' light after the xblade is forged.

supersonicfa

Awards
Ephemera is the final boss, I'm sure! In the last update, the avatar says his name when he was dreaming about the KG

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The foretellers are about to clash when the screen cuts to black; morgan freeman closes the book of prophecies and "season 1.7" appears on screen

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Player confronts Luxu at the Keyblade Graveyard. As they fight, Pluto arrives to announce that that's the end of Chi.

Luxu: Eh?? You are ending it NOW? And on such a dramatic moment...?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i still think we will get real that ava is kairi grandmother at the in kairi house

Luxu

Awards
I really hope we'll see Invi speak at least once - she's the only Foreteller who's still silent. (And since Luxu's keyblade is two-thirds of a Chimera, I kind of wonder if her being the snake bodes poorly for her...)

Past that... I keep envisioning a callback to the Kairi waking Sora scene, with Ephemer (and Skuld?) offering a hand up to the player. Maybe in the Graveyard after the war, maybe "in the unchained state."

I want them to find the Player in the graveyard, and they are happy to see them. The Player gets up, but is visibly sad, the Daybreak Duo tries to comfort them. The Player remembers what Ira said about a victor, and whoever is in the Graveyard is the one. They look at them and begin talking making the moment sadder. The Player picks up their Foreteller's Keyblade and proceeds to nearly stab themselves so a victor is not born. Before that happens, Ephemera and Skuld stopss the Player by clashing Keyblades with them, a fight begins. The Player easily beats the Daybreak Duo and proceeds to say goodbye. Before jabbing themselves with the Keyblade, a single tear falls from the Players eye. The Players body fades and both Keyblades they used drop onto the ground. It zooms onto the Players tear falling onto the ground. Then cuts to a older Ephemera and Skuld, something reminds them of the Player and they proceed to talk about the sacrifice they made, or completely forgot about them.

Now would that be a great way to bring up the feels?

Also I have a feeling the song that would play, during the Boss Fight with Ephemera and Skuld would be a warped version of the Daybreak Town Battle theme, similar to The Other Promise

In other words a complete heartbreak for the Daybreak Duo and us

Also put how the convos would go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back