• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

premium cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Premium cards can only be used once, and not again... simple really, and only useful 4 the start of sleights...

Endgame

:D
Premeuim cards...personally I dont use them. What they actually do is, when you place a premeium card in your deck, It costs about half the CP that that card normally would. You may think this is a good thing, but once a premium card is used once in battle, it cannot be reloaded, and therefore they only really work well at the start when you have low CP and the enemies are weak.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Premium Cards have a golden glimmer and cost much less CP, but can't be reloaded without special items. I don't use them since you start running out of cards really fast when you get a lot of them.

dejah

:|
i sold all my premium cards for moogle points bwahahha. seriously. i find them utterly useless. i mean, yeah, they do take up less cp, but if i run out, i'm in trouble :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back