• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Preorder the KINGDOM HEARTS III OST on iTunes, 10 tracks available now for Apple Music subs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The KINGDOM HEARTS - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack is now available for preorder on iTunes for $49.99!

Not only that, but Apple Music subscribers can download 10 tracks before the soundtrack releases on November 11th, including:

• Dearly Beloved -KINGDOM HEARTS III Version- 
  • Toy Box Jam
  • Monstropolis Now
  • Frozen Wonderland
  • No Surrender!
  • Stranded Beyond
  • Scala ad Caelum
  • Edge of Existence
  • Nachtflügel
  • Wave of Darkness I

Visit the soundtrack's page and get started! 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
“Stranded Beyond” was the song I have been craving to have on my phone for awhile now and I’m so happy to finally have it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Searching Kingdom Hearts didn’t make the album appear on itunes but Nachtflügel let me right to the preorder page.

$60AUD is so much cheaper than I was ever expecting.

Master Semlix

Awards
Can anybody confirm if the physical version of this soundtrack is coming to the states? Because while I will more than likely love this soundtrack and am more than willing to throw my money at it, I kind of want the physical version for my collection.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Can anybody confirm if the physical version of this soundtrack is coming to the states? Because while I will more than likely love this soundtrack and am more than willing to throw my money at it, I kind of want the physical version for my collection.

It's likely that it will be available to order from the NA store at some point.

You could always import it from various other sites, like play-asia.com.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is Amazon Music not what you were wanting? Sorry, when you asked for Amazon I googled Amazon Music thinking that was the only way Amazon delivered music. I don’t use that company since I find Bezo absolutely disgusting so I was unaware that you could buy albums digitally through them.

Here’s the page on Amazon, with the album for pre-order.

It shows up when searching for Yoko Shimomura in Digital Music.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No physical release in the west has been announced at this time.

Awards
I’m really happy that we finally get official Kingdom Hearts music on iTunes and Apple Music! Up until now it’s been third party renditions of Kingdom Hearts music (some of which were amazing, don’t get me wrong), but I can’t express enough how incredibly thankful I am that Yoko Shimomura’s (and other composers’) work on Kingdom Hearts III and Union x will now be available to purchase and listen to on iTunes and Apple Music! Now I can add some of my all time favorite, official soundtrack music to my playlists of video game and movie soundtracks. I’m so happy for this miracle, I can’t even express how lucky I feel!

Back