• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Preparation for Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeHeatnix

If you have Final Form, it should allow you to level up to 7 for all forms. Make sure Final form is in your Drive menu and check your stats. It should say "EXP to next" with a number. If the number is 0, it's reached its max but if there is a number, get to grinding.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
If you have Final Form, it should allow you to level up to 7 for all forms. Make sure Final form is in your Drive menu and check your stats. It should say "EXP to next" with a number. If the number is 0, it's reached its max but if there is a number, get to grinding.
Alright, I've maxed Valor form and reached to level 64, I'm moving on to Master form next.

BlazeHeatnix

One thing I forgot to mention about the Gull Wing: its EXP boost ability only works if your HP is in the red zone. Turn off Donald's Cure ability and run through the Castle when your HP is below 50% and you should lvlup much faster. Sorry about that. If you use a Drive form, you'll kill enemies faster. Make sure that "Experience Boost" is activated in your abilities as well.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
One thing I forgot to mention about the Gull Wing: its EXP boost ability only works if your HP is in the red zone. Turn off Donald's Cure ability and run through the Castle when your HP is below 50% and you should lvlup much faster. Sorry about that. If you use a Drive form, you'll kill enemies faster. Make sure that "Experience Boost" is activated in your abilities as well.
I kinda figured that out, but whenever I'm in alarm mode, I die easily.

Awards
Leveling up (this is assuming you have KH2 FM):

*You can recharge your drives to a certain point by going to the save point before your drive runs out and exiting the world*

Valor - Go to Agrabah to the Treasure Room. Make sure you have all of your Combo Plus and drive duration abilities equipped. Approach the mushroom in Valor Form. Hit triangle. Start smacking that mushroom as much as you can. You should hit it enough for it to drop a drive recovery. Exit the room, use the drive recovery if you have to, and go back in and do it again.

Wisdom - Go to Timeless River. Go to Mickey's House. Turn on Wisdom and start shooting all of the enemies. You might want to make Goofy super weak so he doesn't kill them. Then run over as fast as you can to the Pier and kill enemies there. If you still have time, run to the scene where you're a giant in a small town (Lilliput?). Kill the enemies there. To get drive back, either start at the Construction Site and defeat the enemies for drive bubbles, or go back to that mushroom from before for drive recoveries.

Limit - Go to the entrance of the World that Never Was. Go to the street. Turn on Limit. Get some enemies to appear and then use Sonic Blade. I believe you do it by holding down the L1 button and then pressing triangle. Let go of the L1 immediately after you do that and start rapidly tapping triangle to finish the combo. You should be able to do this 3 times before your magic runs out. Run back to the save point to get more magic. Then do it again.

Master - Go to the Cavern of Remembrance in Radiant Garden. Go to the Mine Shaft (the next room) with the 2 drive balloons. Turn on Master and start hitting those balloons for all the drive orbs. Then go back to the entrance and hit the balloon there. If you still have a lot of time, I defeat the car enemies in the first room for more orbs. Go to the save point before the drive runs out and leave RG. Return and repeat.

Final - Go to the World that Never Was to Naught's Skyway. Turn on Final Form. Defeat all the small nobodies that look like walking boots (I forget their names... Dusks?). Work your way to the closest save point before your drive runs out.

Summon - Go to the mushroom in Agrabah from the Valor advice. Summon Stitch. Wait for your drive to go from 5 to 4 or whatever (the next level down). The second it does that, use Firaga. It should shoot right back up to 5, then immediately sink to 4 again. Keep doing this to trick the game into thinking you are using a lot of drive gauges, and therefore keeping Stitch summoned for a long time. He will continue to give you MP.

Normal leveling - Start at the top of the World that Never Was by the final boss. Go to the next room down. Let your health fall to critical. Attach the Keyblade that allows you to get extra points. Kill most of the enemies (I skip the Beserkers) all the way down to the bottom of the castle, then run back to the top, then run back to the bottom. It will take awhile but it's not too bad. Stand on a save point for a second to get a bit more health if you're too low. Also, keep Donald and Goofy immensely weak with weak weapons, and turn off their curing abilities.

Sephiroth: All I did to beat him was basically mash the x button. When your health gets low, you roll away for a second and heal. When he starts rising into the air and says... uh... something (sin?) harvest, if you are somewhat close to him, jump up and hit him as fast as you can. You may still have to heal quickly if his spell goes through. If not, you roll as far away as possible and get ready to heal. He's about to knock your health down to 1HP. Also, utilize his triangle commands whenever you can.

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Leveling up (this is assuming you have KH2 FM):

*You can recharge your drives to a certain point by going to the save point before your drive runs out and exiting the world*

Valor - Go to Agrabah to the Treasure Room. Make sure you have all of your Combo Plus and drive duration abilities equipped. Approach the mushroom in Valor Form. Hit triangle. Start smacking that mushroom as much as you can. You should hit it enough for it to drop a drive recovery. Exit the room, use the drive recovery if you have to, and go back in and do it again.

Wisdom - Go to Timeless River. Go to Mickey's House. Turn on Wisdom and start shooting all of the enemies. You might want to make Goofy super weak so he doesn't kill them. Then run over as fast as you can to the Pier and kill enemies there. If you still have time, run to the scene where you're a giant in a small town. Kill the enemies there. To get drive back, either start at the Construction Site and defeat the enemies for drive bubbles, or go back to that mushroom from before for drive recoveries.

Limit - Go to the entrance of the World that Never Was. Go to the street. Turn on Limit. Get some enemies to appear and then use Sonic Blade. I believe you do it by holding down the L1 button and then pressing triangle. Let go of the L1 immediately after you do that and start rapidly tapping triangle to finish the combo. You should be able to do this 3 times before your magic runs out. Run back to the save point to get more magic. Then do it again.

Master - Go to the Cavern of Remembrance in Radiant Garden. Go to the Mine Shaft (the next room) with the 2 drive balloons. Turn on Master and start hitting those balloons for all the drive orbs. Then go back to the entrance and hit the balloon there. If you still have a lot of time, I defeat the car enemies in the first room for more orbs. Go to the save point before the drive runs out and leave RG. Return and repeat.

Final - Go to the World that Never Was to Naught's Skyway. Turn on Final Form. Defeat all the small nobodies that look like walking boots (I forget their names). Work your way to the closest save point before your drive runs out.

Summon - Go to the mushroom in Agrabah from the Valor advice. Summon Stitch. Wait for your drive to go from 5 to 4 or whatever (the next level down). The second it does that, use Firaga. It should shoot right back up to 5, then immediately sink to 4 again. Keep doing this to trick the game into thinking you are using a lot of drive gauges, and therefore keeping Stitch summoned for a long time. He will continue to give you MP.

Normal leveling - Start at the top of the World that Never Was by the final boss. Go to the next room down. Let your health fall to critical. Attach the Keyblade that allows you to get extra points. Kill most of the enemies (I skip the Beserkers) all the way down to the bottom of the castle, then run back to the top, then run back to the bottom. It will take awhile but it's not too bad. Stand on a save point for a second to get a bit more health if you're too low.

Sephiroth: All I did to beat him was basically mash the x button. When your health gets low, you roll away for a second and heal. When he starts rising into the air and says... uh... something (sin?) harvest, if you are somewhat close to him, jump up and hit him as fast as you can. You may still have to heal quickly if his spell goes through. If not, you roll as far away as possible and get ready to heal. He's about to knock your health down to 1HP. Also, utilize his triangle commands whenever you can.
Once again, thank you very much.

Sorakh212

Awards
It's not the hard to level up it's just time consuming is all. Best place by far is in TWNTW just going through the castle, start at memory skyscraper work your way up wash rinse repeat, with the Gullwing Keyblade and I believe there are a few abilities that help out as well. Took me like 30 minutes or an hour to get from 80 to 100 doing that method. Just be careful is all and try not to die. I managed to do it on Critical so I'm sure you can do it too. Best of luck to you though. Sephiroth isn't really all that hard though to be honest. It's funny because I used to suck at fighting him way back when in KH2 but once you know his moves and have a strategy planned he's really not that difficult. Just be mindful of his moves and leveling up the drive forms can help as well somewhat.

RoomKey

It's actually like verrrrrrrrrrrrrry easy. You don't even really need to the drive forms.

Put a shortcut on ether, elixers, hi potions, etc. (try to shortcut 2 only) You also need reflega. If you can't reach Sephiroth when he's using heartless angel, just use trinity.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
All you have to do is analyze his moves and keep getting stronger. The Lingering Will is a pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back