• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prequal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angry moogle

I remember reading somewhere that if and when theres a kh3 it might not be about sora or even in the same time period but infact based on past events.personally myself if thats the case it might be about one of the first keyblade masters.

"you dont look as though as the others"-axle.im sure he was talking about the keyblade masters prior to sora.what do you guys think?

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
87.gif

This has been discussed before. Dont post something like this ever again.

ozymandius

I think that it would be cool. i mean, wouldnt it be awesome to find out the history of the keyblade and all that??

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
no more posting
this has been posted before and it doesn't need to be again.
use search before you post new threads

pokeman54

if it takes place in the past, then why is the keyblade rusty? rust gathers when something hasn't been used for a while, which means time has PROGRESSED!

O

Oberon

angry moogle said:
I remember reading somewhere that if and when theres a kh3 it might not be about sora or even in the same time period but infact based on past events.personally myself if thats the case it might be about one of the first keyblade masters.

"you dont look as though as the others"-axle.im sure he was talking about the keyblade masters prior to sora.what do you guys think?
He was either referring to sora/roxas relations, or past keybladers... Who knows really...

sora_key899

Umm... Sorry to break it to you guys but kh3 is going to be a prequal!

look

It All Began By Birth From Sleep-

Memory Of Xenahort-

Keyblade War-

The three knights were holding Riku's Keyblade
Sora's Keyblade
Mickey's Keyblade

PREQUAL!!!

pokeman54

sora_key899 said:

look

Memory Of Xenahort-

Keyblade War-

Sora's Keyblade
Mickey's Keyblade

PREQUAL!!!

that proves nothing, really.

-It All Began by Birth From Sleep- ...what exactly did you get from this?

Memory of Xenahort- it's not memories of xenahort, therefore it's not memories from his former life. memory, meaning that he's just a memory, which means that he must have perished a while ago

-keyblade war- it happens in the future!

-the three knights holding the keyblades- still says nothing about a prequel, or being in the past. the fact that the keyblades are rusty, means that they have not been used for a while. meaning it takes place in the future.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
If it does not have Sora in it, it will suck. Simple as that. Just because he's a character everyone is grown accustomed to.

Soren

Awards
KH Player said:
If it does not have Sora in it, it will suck. Simple as that. Just because he's a character everyone is grown accustomed to.
I seriously doubt that....

Oh, and for those who think its not a prequel, don't be so sure. remember, Nomura-san didn't answer that question in his last interview (where in the kh storyline it would take place), so there's a good chance it might be. besides, remember the legend the legens about the keyblade bringing ruin? kh3 might explain it.

oh, and Nomura-san said it won't have anything to do with Sora and the others, which means it might be a prequel since a sequel would have to make some mention of them. and what's wrong with it being a prequel, it might just answer a few questions. (like who made the keyblades in the first place, and that story Kairi's grandmother was talking about in kh)

I think it should be a prequel. in fact, I hope it is.

O

Oberon

sora_key899 said:

look

Memory Of Xenahort-

Keyblade War-

Sora's Keyblade
Mickey's Keyblade

PREQUAL!!!
Well, you sir, are very, very stupid... You can't assume your stupid damn opinionated fan fiction coveroff will prove you're right... You need to go into your room, and rethink your life... Because you will be wrong eventually in the outcome.

EDIT: And ontop of that, Memory of Xehanort, wasn't even a memory, it was a telling through a book.

sora_key899

pokeman54 said:
that proves nothing, really.

-It All Began by Birth From Sleep- ...what exactly did you get from this?

Memory of Xenahort- it's not memories of xenahort, therefore it's not memories from his former life. memory, meaning that he's just a memory, which means that he must have perished a while ago

-keyblade war- it happens in the future!

-the three knights holding the keyblades- still says nothing about a prequel, or being in the past. the fact that the keyblades are rusty, means that they have not been used for a while. meaning it takes place in the future.

No! the keyblade war TOOK PLACE IN THE PAST! The story will revolve around the keyblade war and either way sora won't be in the game because it is either in the distant future or the retched past!

Have you ever seen the english kingdom hearts 2 secret ending?
The japanese words in the end are -It All Began By Birth From Sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back