• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Preview for April 2021 story update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
giphy.gif

AegisXIII

Awards
I think we are all waiting for the end so that we can finally move on to proper storytelling. 😂

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We only saw her...twice? I believe? The last time was two years ago, June 20, 2019 (according to Everglow's release of that update)
You're right that it was in 2019, but it wasn't in June.

Elrena was last seen in the scene titled "Strelitzia's Whereabouts" which was added January 2019 for JP and May 2019 for Global.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Looks like Global's getting it early.

Unless of course they've gotten the dates mixed up again lol, wouldn't be the first time.
Considering they didn't even post a tweet for March's update, what's the over-under on this having been a scheduled tweet from before the delay?
I get the vague sense that this account was abandoned.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
This is a surprise. And I was about to go to bed too. Come on Skuld moment! Make it worth it!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Considering they didn't even post a tweet for March's update, what's the over-under on this having been a scheduled tweet from before the delay?
I get the vague sense that this account was abandoned.
Oh I 100% believe that to be the case.

Back