• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Preview for the final story update (5/31)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rainclouds

Awards
If dem dem and luxy don't appear in this update, then they will have their time either in Dark Road, or the next game.
Can just imagine Sora in Quadratum walking into a castle or something and seeing Yozora on a throne, and dem and luxy are standing beside him as his bodyguards.

Xoirma

Awards
How come there hasn’t been a news post about this on the front page?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks the english version is not happening today

If that's the case, I will laugh and cry.

But more likely than not, they just dumped the account again and didn't bother scheduling new tweets.

darknessofheart

Awards
It's weird that it seems like they wanted Xehanort away from Scala; almost like they knew something dark was in his future. I mean, Luxu mentioned there was a prophecy concerning a Keyblade master devoted to the darkness who would bring about another Keyblade War. I wonder if that prophecy was also known throughout Scala and Xehanort was feared to be that master, so in a futile attempt to prevent the prophecy, they sent Xehanort away to ensure he had no knowledge of Keyblades, other worlds, light, and darkness, ect. Then his heartless comes along and ensures it does happen.

If that's the case, it's creepy to think that Xehanort was feared even as an infant by his own family.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No. I think they’ll drop a tweet.
We'd be lucky if they did, given how they abandoned the account.

It's weird that it seems like they wanted Xehanort away from Scala; almost like they knew something dark was in his future. I mean, Luxu mentioned there was a prophecy concerning a Keyblade master devoted to the darkness who would bring about another Keyblade War. I wonder if that prophecy was also known throughout Scala and Xehanort was feared to be that master, so in a futile attempt to prevent the prophecy, they sent Xehanort away to ensure he had no knowledge of Keyblades, other worlds, light, and darkness, ect. Then his heartless comes along and ensures it does happen.

If that's the case, it's creepy to think that Xehanort was feared even as an infant by his own family.

Please discuss in the thread for the actual update~

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
What time of day does Global normally release its main story updates? This wait is becoming intolerable lol. Feeling that feeling you get in the airport when your flight keeps getting delayed “another half hour.”

(Not that I don’t love and appreciate goldplanner’s translations, but I’ve been following the official translation in my UX re-watch thus far and want consistency)

Back