• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pridelands Storyline (both episodes)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbunnie

What'd you guys think of it?
.....I thought it was horrible...corny and lame because they made Simba really..emo..
at least in the movie it was believable ><
playing as a lion and doing the fights were fun but the story was just blehhh...and The Lion King was one of my favourite Disney movies ><

D

Dexter

WTF are you talking about!!??? They were just following the story line from the movie! An that was also Nomura favorite movie, he wanted to put in the first kh but he couldn't. SO STFU!!!

snowbunnie

rpg master said:
WTF are you talking about!!??? They were just following the story line from the movie! An that was also Nomura favorite movie, he wanted to put in the first kh but he couldn't. SO STFU!!!

...o_O'' they didnt copy the storyline for the second episodes.....*thinks you need to calm down a bit*

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, he was a little scared. But remember in the Lion King 2, Simba wasn't that good either. In fact, he was a racist in LK 2.

the second visit was completely stupid, and i think in the first visit you should have fought pete as a lion, that would have made it better

snowbunnie

the Pete lion was incredibly hideous and funny looking XD *would've loved to kicked the ugliness' ass

what was pete doing between the 1000 heartless battle and TWTNW? they should have made him in some of the revisits

Angel_Protector

I think it was very well. Also I don't know what you people are talking
about. I think someone just ask for to much.

Ps:It had the best boss fight in the world.

inutikidude

i really liked pride lands too and lion king the movie itself. i guess simba was emo in the second visit xD

Leo21

snowbunnie said:
What'd you guys think of it?
.....I thought it was horrible...corny and lame because they made Simba really..emo..
at least in the movie it was believable ><
playing as a lion and doing the fights were fun but the story was just blehhh...and The Lion King was one of my favourite Disney movies ><
Lol in the movies he was all like,
"Kick yo ass biatch"

And here he was like,

"Omg Nala, I can't cause Imma pee my pants."
"Leave me alone I need to listen to Fall Out Boy."
"I can't be as good as my father, I think I'll just lounge around like a lazy arse and eat bugs all day."

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know what would've made it spooky. If instead of Scar, the heartless took the form of Mufasa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back