• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princeeses, Terra, Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

In Kingdom Hearts 1, Sora goes world to world, and for each world that had a Princess of Heart, that Princess was kidnapped...but there were some Princesses that were already captive with Malificent that we didn't see taken during the events of KH1.

What I'm getting at is, maybe Terra was the one who had gotten the other Princesses for Malificent before hand. By the looks of his face when he was taliking with Malificent...it looks as if he was siding with her, or making a deal. Here are the scans:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/Screen 15.jpg
http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/Screen 14.jpg

Feel free to flame as you like...it's only a theory.

Lexeon

Snow White only gets captured during KH1, so I don't think Terra is the one who gets them all.

No, what I mean is, there are other princesses we don't see get captured in KH1, and that maybe Terra was the one who kidnapped the ones we didn't see.

Macabre

Gold Member
No, what I mean is, there are other princesses we don't see get captured in KH1, and that maybe Terra was the one who kidnapped the ones we didn't see.

So your saying that the remaining princesses got kidnapped by Terra and that was part of Maleficent and Terra's deal?

It's possible.

Lexeon

i highly dought it. all of the other villans helped her, jafar, ect.

You forget that most of the villains had their own intentions. Plus, Riku was the one who gathered the Princesses that we actually knew in KH1. When we see the other Princesses that were captured, it was when we freed them from Malificent. That was the first time we saw the others.

T

tazztig

The other PoH may have disappeared in some way.??? (GUESS)...^^*=/

Lexeon

I mean, Cinderella's world is in BBS, but she wasn't seen in KH1 til after you rescue her and the other PoH's. Witch brings me to believe that, the other PoH's worlds will be there too. Because it was never explained how the other PoH's were captured.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I think it's highly likely. Assuming you've read the dialogue between Terra and Aqua, he decided that they will chase those pure of heart in order to find MX since he's doing the same. They also mention when Terra approaches Snow White, he's is resisting his darkness and manages to control it. So he didn't kidnap her, but I think he had the intention to. If Maleficent sways him, then there isn't much stopping him from resisting it and kidnapping the other girls.

Lexeon

I think it's highly likely. Assuming you've read the dialogue between Terra and Aqua, he decided that they will chase those pure of heart in order to find MX since he's doing the same. They also mention when Terra approaches Snow White, he's is resisting his darkness and manages to control it. So he didn't kidnap her, but I think he had the intention to. If Maleficent sways him, then there isn't much stopping him from resisting it and kidnapping the other girls.

Yes, Terra could have tried to find the PoH's for Malificent, in order to find MX. He might not have found them all though. But if this is true, it brings up the question...How did Malificent take control of Hollow Bastion?

BBS might answer the questions on how Leon, Yuffie, etc. lost their home worlds.

KingdomSealer

I was thinking about something like this and I think its possible. Maybe he began to help her capture the Princesses then changed his mind or something. Seems Terra will go to some lengths to find Xehanort but I guess its what has to be done to stop him I guess. Good thoughts

yugi300

Yea I think it's possible Malificent talked about Terra and how he had a dark side or something. She probablly used him. And I am questioning if XIV's weapon is that Riku one used to gather hearts or Maybe the times would conflict with that meaning it's either Kairi's Keyblade she get's or it's indeed Aqua's Keyblade.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think Maleficent mentions in KH that Alice was the first one to fall into her clutches, or something like that.
I do think Terra inadvertently helps Maleficent somehow, though. Maybe she tries to capture the Princesses in BBS, but fails and they escape. Thus, the events of KH have her trying to get them all again, or something.

And did anyone else think about how we're going to Snow White's world... which means the Evil Queen (and dwarfs)? I've been waiting for her to show up in KH for sooo long...

Sexy Angel
I think Maleficent mentions in KH that Alice was the first one to fall into her clutches, or something like that.
I do think Terra inadvertently helps Maleficent somehow, though. Maybe she tries to capture the Princesses in BBS, but fails and they escape. Thus, the events of KH have her trying to get them all again, or something.

Maybe he helps her take over Hollow Bastion *shrugs*

Awards
And did anyone else think about how we're going to Snow White's world... which means the Evil Queen (and dwarfs)? I've been waiting for her to show up in KH for sooo long...

There's no doubt in my mind the Queen should be in it. She should be a boss in both forms. IMO, she's as kickass as Maleficent.

A very plausible theory. I like the idea of Terra trying to do the right thing in the wrong way. To add to the theory, though, I think that in addition to the PoH's being taken away, the world's they inhabit are consumed by Darkness. Why?

On the way through the tunnel remenants from different worlds can be seen attached to the walls such as, trees and small towers from Sleeping Beauty, the horrific trees and the front door of the Dwarves house from Snow White, stone tapestries from Cinderella, and Beast's Castle is seen in a small sphere attached to the wall.

That came from KH wiki, which is extremely unreliable, but right in this case. You can see the remnants of their worlds under Bald Mountain on your way to the Final Rest. Clearly, then, that must be what remains of the worlds. The exception is Beast's Castle. His world was taken during KH, since he had just managed to use the Corridors of Darkness. Other than that, I'm guessing that their worlds will fall.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Now that I've read what bittermeats posted, I think he does help capture some of the Princesses of Heart. And maybe he helps take over Radiant Garden, too.

I hope we get to see how Ansem and the apprentices created Heartless, and in turn, Nobodies, allowing Maleficent to take advantage of the situation and gain control of Hallow Bastion. Maybe we'll get to see a little bit of Xehanort's Heartless planning the events of KH, and what the apprentices were like with emotions, and how they changed when becoming Organization XIII. Since the Heartless were created, the worlds would dissapear like in KH, right? I hope we see what becomes of the worlds we know will vanish. I never thought the past of KH would be so interesting...

There's no doubt in my mind the Queen should be in it. She should be a boss in both forms. IMO, she's as kickass as Maleficent.

A very plausible theory. I like the idea of Terra trying to do the right thing in the wrong way. To add to the theory, though, I think that in addition to the PoH's being taken away, the world's they inhabit are consumed by Darkness. Why?

She totally should! And the mirror could help somehow. Imagine, fighting the Hag-form on top of that storming cliff after the death of Snow White. She is pretty kick-ass.

Maybe the world's heart becomes unstable with out the PoH present. I dunno.

(Gaston in Beast's Castle, eh? Eh?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back