• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princesses and *Kairi* in Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I hope we see Kairi. We won't see her being sent away during the actual game, but maybe during the credits we'll see a scene where she arrives on Destiny Islands. They did that in Re:COM where they showed Roxas greeting Hayner, Pence, and Olette.

Roxez

i think the point Xehanort sent Kairi to destiny Islands was to seek out Keyblade Weilders. but to an interesting note, why Kairi have her keyblade in kh2? wasnt she a PoH?

hmm...you know, i got this feeling that meteor shower wasnt just any meteor shower...

[√]Genuflect
monkeybutt said:
Meeting Ansem for the first time of course! (And Ansem was probably first carrying out his experiments).
Ansem was already doing experiments when he met Mickey.

i really hope/think we will be seeing more of kairi and the six apprenenices
Maybe, but i think they will show more at 358/2 Days.

Dark Riku

Wasn't there a part in KH where Kairi was seen in her Grandmother's lap at Hollow Bastion?

TheTruthoftheKey

In Kingdom Hearts, Leon and Yuffie mention their world was overtaken by darkness "9 years ago". In other words, Kairi would have been five years old (seeing as she was 14 in Kingdom Hearts). KH:BBS has been rumored/somewhat confirmed to take place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts' timeline.

mabye just a little too specific if BBS is 10 years before and RG was over taken 9 years ago I don't think well be seeing her being sent to DI

Eternal Redemption

last in line
There is a playable world RG in it as een in the scans and I am sure we will see Kairi(changed my mind)and we might even get to interact with her.........................wouldnt it be cool if she had a lemon ade stand and we could buy stuff from her...........lol Im an idiot XD

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Nice work on putting the pieces together! I think that the game will show Kairi as a child being sent to the Destiny Islands, especially since the game seems to be a Princess of Heart filled kind of game.
Hmmm....if anyone remembers that scene from KH, where Kairi is talking to her grandmother, I think that she will look like that, and maybe we will get an elaboration on that scene...you know, maybe the old lady will show up again, she sure did seem pretty knowledgeable on Kairi's fate.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Nice work on putting the pieces together! I think that the game will show Kairi as a child being sent to the Destiny Islands, especially since the game seems to be a Princess of Heart filled kind of game.
Hmmm....if anyone remembers that scene from KH, where Kairi is talking to her grandmother, I think that she will look like that, and maybe we will get an elaboration on that scene...you know, maybe the old lady will show up again, she sure did seem pretty knowledgeable on Kairi's fate.

Well yes Kairi will be there but the Grand ma.....IDK but she may be there

JayXIII

There is a playable world RG in it as een in the scans and I am sure we will see Kairi(changed my mind)and we might even get to interact with her.........................wouldnt it be cool if she had a lemon ade stand and we could buy stuff from her...........lol Im an idiot XD

Kairi: Hi mister would you like to buy some "Lemonade"? It's REALLY good.
Terra and Ven: errr... no thanks.
Kairi: Oh come on try it. It's gooooooooooooooooood.
Ven: Ok...
Terra: Oh noez!
Ven *about an hour later*: I dont think that was lemonade... I feel really weird.

lulz

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Kairi: Hi mister would you like to buy some "Lemonade"? It's REALLY good.
Terra and Ven: errr... no thanks.
Kairi: Oh come on try it. It's gooooooooooooooooood.
Ven: Ok...
Terra: Oh noez!
Ven *about an hour later*: I dont think that was lemonade... I feel really weird.

lulz

Well Is Kairi really that bad at making lemonade??...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back