• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princesses and *Kairi* in Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayXIII

No but she's young and she got it from blackmarketmoogle. It's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Like a box of chocolates...lol.
But it would be really cool to get to interact with her...hopefully without the poison lemonade.
Could you imagine Terra playing baby games with Kairi?! l.o.l. XD

JayXIII

Yeah. Uncle Terra and Uncle Ven and Aunt or as i hate to say it because i hate this theory Mommy Aqua.
I kinda like daddy ansem though.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Like a box of chocolates...lol.
But it would be really cool to get to interact with her...hopefully without the poison lemonade.
Could you imagine Terra playing baby games with Kairi?! l.o.l. XD

Yep imagine Terra sitting on the floor playing Patty Cake with a 5 year old that would be reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly funny lol

JayXIII

ya and maybe it would totally make him look cool in that he's sensitive or it would emasculate him in front of ven and aqua.

JayXIII

ya that's why i said it. To give you that image. Now think long and hard on that and we might come up with another totally innocent way to make fun of Terra even though he is awesome.

V

V.A.T.13

kairi beats terra at hot hands or rock paper scissors
86qsx7a.gif

JayXIII

zomfgroflcopterlolbbqwtf that's hilarious. But i think it would be like a 4 or five year old kairi. Either way terra loses and knocks the crap out of her.

RG popo: Terra, you are under arrest for child abuse. You have the right to stfu.

V

V.A.T.13

wow. Thats would of been better. D:
I should of did 5 yr old Kairi. XD

JayXIII

And as they drag him away he screams to Aqua, "Wait for me!!!"
Aqua: "Wait for you my butt. I'm with Ven now."
And Ven's all like "Oh yeah!" in his head and he's got this expression of OHYEAH!!! on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back