• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princesses and *Kairi* in Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Monkeybutt and I were just discussing the timeframe of KH:BBS. I came up with a rather interesting observation and theory.

In Kingdom Hearts, Leon and Yuffie mention their world was overtaken by darkness "9 years ago". In other words, Kairi would have been five years old (seeing as she was 14 in Kingdom Hearts). KH:BBS has been rumored/somewhat confirmed to take place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts' timeline.

Looking at the first Ansem Reports, which were scattered during the takeover, Ansem (aka Xehanort) mentions he chose "one special girl" to send to the "ocean of other worlds" in order to see if she had the same power as the Princesses and to seek out the Keyblade.

Flashbacks during KH1 showed little!Sora and little!Riku playing on the beach and also exploring the Secret Place. On their way out, they mention the "girl who arrived on the night of the meteor shower". In other words, they were probably five and six, respectively.

All the worlds confirmed for Birth by Sleep thus far have been princess-containing worlds. Seeing as Terra and Ven seem to have a lot to do with these worlds, and given their connections with Xehanort and Ansem, I'm thinking it's very possible we will see Kairi as a child in Radiant Garden and maybe even witness her being sent to Destiny Islands.

I know that a lot of people think Kairi is a rather underdeveloped character and that she doesn't have enough history. Perhaps, since the games seem to be aiming to cover the histories of all the main characters, this will give her more depth. What do you think?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya, to me, it seems like this game is supposed to revolve heavily on the past and explain quite a few things. After all, Mickey is supposed to be important, and what was Mickey doing at the time? Meeting Ansem for the first time of course! (And Ansem was probably first carrying out his experiments). We HAVE to see Kairi. ;_; I hope we do. We will finally learn more about her!

And after Sora, kairi is probably the most important character in the series. Not only is she Sora's secret lover that the entire series has revolved around (the paopu cave drawing, at the end of KH1 kairi draws on it, and sora sees it at the end of KH2) she is also a princess of heart, among the most strongest characters in the game (power to resist darkness, she never turned into a heartless), she is also the cause of the creation of Roxas.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Ya, to me, it seems like this game is supposed to revolve heavily on the past and explain quite a few things. After all, Mickey is supposed to be important, and what was Mickey doing at the time? Meeting Ansem for the first time of course! (And Ansem was probably first carrying out his experiments). We HAVE to see Kairi. ;_; I hope we do. We will finally learn more about her!

Thats pretty much what I thought exept for the Kairi part......the enemies will maybe be Ansems experiments(a thought of mine)

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Agreed. I defintley could see a young Kiari making an appearnce in BBS. It'd be preatty cool since I don't believe we've seen Kiari as a 5 year old...

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Agreed. I defintley could see a young Kiari making an appearnce in BBS. It'd be preatty cool since I don't believe we've seen Kiari as a 5 year old...

I dont really remember been around 4 years sinse I played KH1 but wasnt kairi shown in the flash backs??
But then again what does she have to do with BBS story??

PS was I AM LEGEND good we might see it in the theatre if it is you have it in your sig

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

I was thinking she would too. I mean, they have a lot about her to explain. For one, what exactly led Xehanort to believe that she was a PoH. How would he have known? And if she was sent there to see if she would seek out the keybladers like Oathy said in the first post, then how would Xehanort know that Sora and/or Riku was to be chosen by the keyblade?

And just a quick question. Why do you call her Kiari? It's Kairi. Typo? Either way, off topic, I love your sig. I am Legend was AMAZING. =D

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey do you think that Xigbar was a nobody at the time probably not I guess...........

no cause it was braig that seen them
it was before that

I dont really remember been around 4 years sinse I played KH1 but wasnt kairi shown in the flash backs??

yes she was
before going to hallow bastion
sora sees a memory from Kairis heart

Alpha_Sonix

I'm thinking it's very possible we will see Kairi as a child in Radiant Garden and maybe even witness her being sent to Destiny Islands.

I don't think we'd see Kairi being sent to Destiny Islands considering Xehanort appeared in Hollow Bastion after the secret ending of Birth By Sleep and it would have taken Xehanort sometime for him to find the Heartless in the basement, I doubt Terra, Ven or Aqua/Mystery Girl would have seen it.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
I don't think we'd see Kairi being sent to Destiny Islands considering Xehanort appeared in Hollow Bastion after the secret ending of Birth By Sleep and it would have taken Xehanort sometime for him to find the Heartless in the basement, I doubt Terra, Ven or Aqua/Mystery Girl would have seen it.

yep we might see her there but not her nbeing sent away

D

Dexter

Hmm you might be right but I thought during the kiari flashback scenes they only showed her Grandma?

PS was I AM LEGEND good we might see it in the theatre if it is you have it in your sig

Good? Lol. It was EXCELLENT I loved it sooooooooooo much and there are parts where you just want to cry, and let me tell you I believe the ending in I Am Legend is proabley the best ending in a movie for quite some time! I mean if I thought this movie was the best movie of 2007 then of course you should see it!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(I am Legend was okay for me)

As for Xigbar (Braig), I'm sure we might see him, as well as all the "original" forms of the 6 original organization members working with Xehanort.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Hmm you might be right but I thought during the kiari flashback scenes they only showed her Grandma?

Good? Lol. It was EXCELLENT I loved it sooooooooooo much and there are parts where you just want to cry, and let me tell you I believe the ending in I Am Legend is proabley the best ending in a movie for quite some time! I mean if I thought this movie was the best movie of 2007 then of course you should see it!

Yep then looking forward to 07s best movie yay!!

Monkey butt I dont think that well see all the members at the time or will we???

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
(I am Legend was okay for me)

As for Xigbar (Braig), I'm sure we might see him, as well as all the "original" forms of the 6 original organization members working with Xehanort.

Perhaps we'll even see how Xigbar got his scar. Unless he had it before. *shrugs* I sure hope we get to see em. See how different they look, if it's a big change or a little.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
KH__BBS_maybe_memories_by_FlamingKhHeart.jpg

This pic eh?
I really never thought of it o.o
Seriously,we might.And then we will see who are her parents (that might be important in one way)
Meh thanks a ton^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back