• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princesses of Heart Nobodies in upcoming KingdomHearts games.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been thinkin' that Kairi lost her heart at KH1.but the rest of the Princesses of Heart did not.At least,they had their hearts when Maleficent opened the Final Keyhole.Maybe they lost them when Riku created the Dark Keyblade.Remember when Sora stubbed himself?The Dark Keyblade vanished and left the six Princesses' Hearts behind (which then returned to their owners).Now...my theory is that the same thing that happened to the six Princesses happened to kairi as well.is it possible that the princesses of heart have all created nobodies??:confused:

"The Dark Keyblade/Artificial/Heartbreaker"
Dark_Keyblade.jpg

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Heart Unlocker, not heart breaker

The reason Kairi had a nobody was because her heart at the time lied within Sora. As for the rest of the princesses, no. sorry bud

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Their hearts were made to create a keyblade The Heart Unlocker, if they became nobody's it would show but they didnt. A princess of heart cannot create a nobody or heartless because they are of the purest of light. The only reason Kairi had a nobody was because it resided in someone else (Sora specifically) who's body took place as a remnant for Namine to exist along with Roxas

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I know its not an official name, It was noted by Xehanorts Heartless in Hollow Bastion that the key has the power to unlock hearts, thus me calling it the Heart Unlocker.

Breaking hearts doesn't make sense, and would have especially been irrelevant to his plan

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally posted by Adamus
Breaking hearts doesn't make sense, and would have especially been irrelevant to his plan

"breaking hearts" is so nomura-like.it is about psychological pain,not breaking them like glass!!!

Okay, Princesses of hearts technically shouldn't have nobodies, as they have supposedly no darkness in there hearts. The only reason that Kairi had a nobody was because, technically, she was part of Sora when he became a heartless.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

"breaking hearts" is so nomura-like.it is about psychological pain,not breaking them like glass!!!

yeah in the sense of losing love or feeling sorrow as in heart broken but for someone to have their heart broken to become a heartless doesn't make sense. Think about it, a keyblade that can release the hearts of ppl is called The Heart Breaker? That has nothing to do with psychological pain and does indeed more refer to the heart being like glass in the way you worded it in what looks like your sig. It doesn't have an official name, but if it did I can guarantee heart breaker wouldn't be it

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The reason that they did not create nobodies was due to the fact that they never created heartless, due to their pure hearts... It takes a heartless creation before a nobody could be born...

And though it has no official name, it is most widely called the Heart Unlocker... Kinda like Marluxia's nobody mount... Though it never had an official name, the most widely used name that I have ever saw was "Spectra"...

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
allright,allright...you won!!we won't see the nobodies of the Princesses and the dark keyblade is called....
well let's just call it dark keyblade,ok?

P.S. right now i'm playing KH:COM for the first time!!i'm really excited!!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

cool it's not a bad game. You get used to the card system. After you finish you could also look at some scenes on youtube of Re:CoM which was revitalized onto KH2FM+

really nice

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i've seen all of them!!i know the hypothesis but i've never played the game itself. it is indeed tricky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back