• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "Principal's Office"- A Series of Short Stories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Heres a short I did for a writing assignment. I worked on it for 2 hours, so Ithought I'd post it here and make a for more chapters for enjoyment. Have a nice read.

“Principal’s Office”
The soles of my tattered, black and white Vans kissed the face of the smooth, tile floor.

The fluorescent lighting of the decaying school buzzed and ticked in unison with the

tpping of my feet echoing through the empty halls. I stopped, taking this pause in time to

gaze at my reflection in the filthy floor. A young man with brown skin, dark brown eyes,

and a slim figure looked back at me. He is of average height, and is donned in a navy

blue jean jacket, a slim black tee with the words “Transitions” in bright blue bold, and

navy blue fitting jeans. In his left hand, is a single blue duffel bag dangling above the

floor. Good, everything was in place, so I continued my solemn stride in silence. The

principal’s strange, enigmatic invitation to his office continued to beguile me. Why was I

being called to school on a Saturday? I had never been summoned to his office

before…something was amiss. Suddenly, a chill runs down my spine. From the corner of

my eye, a saw the shadow of the corner door spring out towards my back like a demon of

darkness. It was a blur. Not even a noise. The assailant had caught me off guard

completely. That was definitely a first. It seemed that the “principal’s” cronies were quite

capable, contrary to popular belief. Tuning my keen reflexes, I quickly evade the cat-like

assassin’s blade, and deliver a swift yet powerful roundhouse kick. The heel of my Vans

skate shoes connects with his masked face with a sickening crack, and his body flips 180

degrees. He crashes directly on the floor face first, and slides across the tile in a trail of

blood. But the man in black did not stay down for long, and quickly hopped up into a

fighting stance. “That was very cowardly of you. Tell me, how much is He paying you to

take my life? Is it over $1,000? If not, I’m afraid you got the short end of the stick on that deal.”

I say this while leaning my foot back to the ground with a sly grin, clutching the black

strap of the duffel bag. The assassin removes his crimson stained mask to reveal his true

face at this crude remark. He is a dried up tree, with dark, almost pitch black skin. His

lips are charcoal. His eyes burn fiery orange, becoming flames of fury. His wrinkly head

is clean shaven, its glare nearly blinding me. His right cheek is now a cut Thanksgiving

turkey from the kick I gave him. All in all, he is quite intimidating. Finally, he ceases his

cold silence. “You fool. This “He” you speak of…is none other than me. There is no way

I would send those incompetent buffoons to eliminate someone of your caliber.”, the

Principal says in an almost inaudible, deep, monstrous voice. From his back he

unsheathes his screeching katana, and drops the blood rag to the floor. From my duffel

bag, I too release my samurai sword, and throw the empty bag to the side. My dark brown

eyes collide with his as we both raise our blade, gripping tightly on their hilts so much

that the intensity of the grip echoes through the empty halls. The time for talk is over,

and the dance of metallic, crimson death begins. The principal is first to attack, and

rushes toward me at a blindingly fast pace, humming at he swings the razor thin sword

towards my neck. Raising my sword to defend, I parry the attack efficiently, sending

small tints of red sparks into the air. However, the Principal nearly dwarfs me in both

height and muscle, and my footing is broken. He spots this immediately, and slashes at

my defenseless blue jeans. I hop like a rabbit, and his sword flies horizontally right

beneath the soles of my tattered Vans. The top of his head is wide open, and as gravity

pulls me back to the floor, I use the momentum to my advantage. I raise the blade above

my head, and bring it crashing straight down towards his head. But the kill is out of my
reach, and instead I clang with his blade. He managed to block at the last second, and

effortlessly flings me off his katana, sending my flying through the air. I hit the ground

hard, and slide across the floor. My sword is torn from my palms from the impact, and

clangs way back into the far end of the hallway. My brown eyes can only watch as my

sword rattles to a stop…right in front of his office. Suddenly, an immense pain shakes my

chest, and I the wind is knocked right out of me. His large foot is crushing my heart and

lungs, and he presses down even harder with each passing second. I struggle to absorb as

much oxygen as possible, but his smelly leather hand covers my mouth. Death by

suffocation was the worst way to die, and there was no way I’d take this lying down. I

still had one trick up my sleeve, and it was my last chance. When the chips are down,

your only hope is to gamble it all, my dad used to say. “Hehe…you were too arrogant.

Just like the rest of your lost generation, you lack the wisdom to mind your elders. And

now you will pay the ultimate price!”, the Principal screams in his demonic voice, too riled

up to notice my jean jacket sleeve rustle and scrap against the tile. Time was almost up,

and I only had one shot at this. I shut my eyes, and prepared for the final checkmate.

Suddenly, from my sleeve springs out a small dagger, and before he can react, I plunge

the blade into his temple, right down to the hilt. I can feel the handle of the dagger

vibrate for a few seconds, but that is all. He’s gone. I push him off of me, and gasp for

air. Leaning against the wall, I gaze at the motionless body before me, and the red pool

that appeared beneath it. What had I done? The animalistic struggle for survival had

caused me to murder. I tried to think of what I would do next, but before I could even

think of that, something peculiar caught my eye. In the dead man’s hands was an

envelope. The white cover was stained crimson, but I managed to red the bold print
clearly. They were the words “LAUSD”, with my home address right along with it. I

picked up the letter, and simply glared at it. What did this all mean, and how did it concern

me? I didn’t think I would ever know…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Yeah, description is what I'm good at. I'll continue it later when I find time. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back