• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Prisoners

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ok hear me out when I say this;

Let's hold off on Korra and BB for a second

Prisoners-poster%20wide%20trailer%202013.jpg

BECAUSE, this movie, Prisoners, is freaking awesome. Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhall are the main draws, but the rest of the supporting cast does a great job too.

"When Keller Dover's daughter and her friend go missing, he takes matters into his own hands as the police pursue multiple leads and the pressure mounts. But just how far will this desperate father go to protect his family?"

I promise we can go back to bending meth but who's seen this movie? What did you think? I thought it was totally awesome and one of the few movies in the past year or two that actually had me on the end of my seat,

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The film didnt look all that interesting, but from the way you described the film, i think i`ll check it out

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You definitely should, it's an action/suspense thriller that definitely delivers. The writing is, imo, top-notch and has you second-guessing yourself till the end. Also the end is awesome. It inspires awe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back