• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Private Trailer Summary (Deep Dive World)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Light Conquers All said:
This link from kh2.co.uk gave me a blank page. It's supposed to have a summary of the prvate trailer. Can someone please click it and copy/paste the summary in this topic so I (and everyone else) can read it?

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=21112380

^^Click^^

From: HardcoreRager | Posted: 5/22/2005 1:01:09 AM | Message Detail
Im actually quite surprised that no one that went to E3 has reported seeing the other KH2 trailer from the Square-Enix booth. Its baisically a longer, more revealing trailer than the one being talked about currently. Here's how it goes:

The beginning starts with BHK talking to Namine across a table in a white room. They have japanese voices but there are english subtitles. BHK asks Namine who she is, and she responds by telling him that shes a "witch" who has power over Sora's memories. She then goes on to say that she doesn't know why she has these powers.

Following that scene is a collection of scenes from all the other trailers that have come out up to this point. There are some new parts thrown in however. One scene shows Mickey stepping out of a train in Twilight Town. Another part shows actual gameplay of Sora and Co. fighting the army of heartless from that scene thats been in all of the trailers. Its a timed battle and there were numbers going up in the corner, suggesting that maybe your being timed to kill a certain amount of heartless in the time alloted.

There's another scene where BHK is yelling at Diz at Castle Oblivion. They are in the room where Sora's memory pod is located. No subtiles are shown, nor voices heard, but you can tell that BHK is yelling at Diz because of his expressions. Then BHK pulls out the Kingdom Key to attack Diz, but to no avail. Diz can make himself untouchable, so BHK screams in frustration.

Towards the end of the trailer, the PoTC world is shown. Jack Sparrow(rendered to look like Johnny Depp) comes out in it, and he is shown to be the helper of that world. It shows story segments of Jack Sparrow talking to Sora, becoming a skeleton, and game play footage of Sora and Sparrow fighting pirates. One of the girls from the movie comes out in it too, but I never saw the movie, so I don't know what her name is, but she was rendered to look like her real life counter part.

The last part of the trailer shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy in that dark city that was shown in DD and ASAS. They look puzzled when they are there. Then all of a sudden a black portal opens and an Unknown steps out of it(who happens to be about Sora's height I might add). He sends minions to fight Sora and Co., but I forgot if they were heartless or the white creatures. In any case, after they are dealt with, Sora and the Unknown exchange words(or at least thats what it looks like, again no voices or subtitles). Then they rush at each other, and the screen goes white.

Finally, a bunch of scenes fly by really quick, and the title comes out. There's a pause, followed by the beach scene from DD, and the this phrase comes out "If the world is made up of light and darkness, we shall be that darkness...." and then the trailer ends.

This trailer was shown in the special theater room Square-Enix had set up at their booth. The KH2 trailer was just a part of one long presentation. Other trailers were shown as well. Feel free to ask more questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

-Here you go!

*Oathkeeper*

Lock_On

Well, I guess not XD Thanks *Oathkeeper*. I've read this already though..

Shinjuku

Entrapment
man I puzzled if I need to believe this or not but I'd believe this over what Buineta Vista or whoever it is posted about because they left out worlds like Hollow Bastion Twilight Town Destiny Islands if it will return which it might and Disney Castle and the highly rumored Deep Dive World which he said he saw in the private trailer

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
It's not a blank page, at least not for me. Try pressing Page Down or simply scrolling. There's a lot of blank space there for some reason. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back