• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Probably wrong but its a possibility?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Its the first time i'm doing a tread like this. Must likely all of this is wrong, but I thought several times before making this.

I want to thank all of the persons who would be reading this. Thanks, here it goes.

I have completed Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep a few days ago, on proud, and i saw the secret ending. Whenever i'm able to play a new Kingdom Hearts game i play all the others again so that the story is understood by me. When i played Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, after playing the game for the first time, i played Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and then Kingdom Hearts II, in cronological order. When Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days was out i made the same thing. Now that I finished Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep I'm doing the same thing, I'm playing Kingdom Hearts again now, i'm right at the moment after Sora creats Roxas and Naminé so i'm starting to play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days at the same time. Now there were some words that made me think a little, i know that when Kingdom Hearts was made there was not an idea of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep but the storys are intertwined. As i was able to read and see Master Xehanort made certain that he had other rouds to take if that one was a failure. The first was Ventus but then Terra was the one and what is written on Xehanort's Reports and in the secret ending he choose another rouds in case of the one he wanted was wrong. Now i don't know if this rouds have to be with keyblade wilders but i think it as not.

(between 01:51-02:00)

As we were able to accurate, Xehanort talked to Maleficent on Enchanted Dominion, she controled Terra, Xehanort told her about the powers of the keyblade and the seven princesses of heart, the Door to the heart of all worlds, Kingdom Hearts, the Darkness, blah blah.

Maleficent: Her heart is filled with light- not the slightest touch of darkness. Just the kind of heart I need. Seven of the purest hearts, each overflowing with light. When brought together, they grant the power to rule all worlds. The keyblade, is it called? That trinket is the only way to obtain the hearts. But now I know the keyblade is necessary to gather hearts.

(between 07:50-11:39)

This is what happend on Terra's story. On Ventus and Aqua's storys she explains something similar, i'm not going to post the videos but you know what i'm talking right?

We all know that Xehanort used his power of a Master to put his heart on Terra's body, creating the new flesh-born Xehanort. Later he turned into a Heartless and a Nobody was created too, thankfull to their experiments with the hearts. The words said when the new Xehanort is made are the same that Ansem, Sekeer of Darkness says to Sora so I think that the bigger part of Xehanort's heart stayed with the Heartless and the bigger part of Terra's heart stayed with Xemnas, beeing him similar to Roxas. As "Ansem" stayed with Xehanort's heart, assuming, he could remember some of the things such as the rouds. Now this is what made my curiosity pop out:

In this video, the part with Ansem stabbed Maleficent she awakened her darkness. But she transformed into a dragon form ten years earlier so i think Master Xehanort awakened her darkness too, he just used the Keyblade of Peoples Hearts to do that the second time around. This is what i foun interesting:

I'll put the part i liked to make this tread:
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness controling Riku's body: How ironic. She was just another puppet after all. The Heartless were using Maleficent from the beginning.

Ansem says the Heartless were using her, but the one who controls the darkness, and therefor the Heartless, is Ansem, Xehanort's heartless.
What if she was one of the rouds Master Xehanort choose? I know she's a girl, but she can control darkness, she know all about the princesses, the keyblade, light, Kingdom Hearts, and all much more things. I think Xehanort wanted her to collect the seven princesses so that if the creation of the X-Blade was a failure he could use that keyblade, from the princesses hearts, to do the same.

I know this is probably all wrong :S, Thanks anyway.

Edit: I know this has gramatical errors, if you want to help me put this on correct terms please do, i'll be thankfull. I'll edit the post later with the changes.

Last edited:

Ronzer

I know this isn't of any importance, but you are 18, please learn to spell.

Your theory is okay, it is possible that Xehanort told her so his heartless would have an easier time making KH. Well done ;).

Rexy

Bronze Member

Your theory is okay, it is possible that Xehanort told her so his heartless would have an easier time making KH. Well done ;).
I'm not english, I'm portuguese, i spell the better i can. i know its full of gramatic errors but its the best i can do

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
This isn't really a theory. It was basically confirmed by the 20 Mysteries of KH in the Ultimania.

note: in the Japanese version, MX said that he had planted seeds, instead of prepared roads

(?) What are the “seeds” that Xehanort has planted?
In the secret event, Master Xehanort tells Terra that he has already laid many plans, and that the seeds have been sown. Telling Braig and Maleficent about the “Kingdom Hearts” was one part of his plans, but what other plans have Braig and Master Xehanort laid? What other measures have been taken?
[picture: Master Xehanort and Braig]
If pushing Maleficent into trying to take over the world was one of his “seeds”, then what things has he been saying to Braig?

Rexy

Bronze Member
oh i did not have read that, sorry :S it was my thought though i never finished reading the 20 mysteries

Rexy

Bronze Member
this makes sense, i like it.
thanks.
This isn't really a theory. It was basically confirmed by the 20 Mysteries of KH in the Ultimania.

note: in the Japanese version, MX said that he had planted seeds, instead of prepared roads

(?) What are the “seeds” that Xehanort has planted?

In the secret event, Master Xehanort tells Terra that he has already laid many plans, and that the seeds have been sown. Telling Braig and Maleficent about the “Kingdom Hearts” was one part of his plans, but what other plans have Braig and Master Xehanort laid? What other measures have been taken?
[picture: Master Xehanort and Braig]
If pushing Maleficent into trying to take over the world was one of his “seeds”, then what things has he been saying to Braig?

Sorry i didn't knew about this. But the though was all mine :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I'd say this is right. And of course, we know about Riku being one of the "roads" that he ended up taking as well. Somehow it gives me the feeling that maybe MF is a Xehanort-possessed Namine that comes from a mirror world who's name is Namone - an anagram of No Name (this part is obviously a joke)

Still, nicely written. Shows you what playing the whole series in chronological order can teach you.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Yeah, I'd say this is right. And of course, we know about Riku being one of the "roads" that he ended up taking as well. Somehow it gives me the feeling that maybe MF is a Xehanort-possessed Namine that comes from a mirror world who's name is Namone - an anagram of No Name (this part is obviously a joke)

Still, nicely written. Shows you what playing the whole series in chronological order can teach you.
thanks but is that true or its 'cause of the grammatic errors? :S
When a new KH game comes out o play that game and then i play the first until the last. i do not did this with KHBbS since it was the "first" game. like when Re:Coded is out i'm going to play all over again :p
i'm on Re:CoM with Sora now

Rexy

Bronze Member
I didn't really notice them to be honest. Unless it's something as bad as "omg dis ish sho kool" then I usually don't notice small grammer errors.
thanks, i thought it was really really bad, since i don't know writting english very well :S

State

Awards
I am getting this weird feeling that there are still a lot of roads that Sora and the others need to block to prevent Xehanort from starting yet another Keyblade War.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think that KH3D will be for saving someone important and now what are the roads that MX made. probably connected to the Data inside Sora

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I think it was well thought out and well written. There weren't that many Grammar errors.

I must admit....While considering her strong will would prevent Xehanort from using her in the same fashion as he used Terra, Maleficent is certainly a pawn in his game. I expect to see him use Maleficent again in KHIII, perhaps for something important...

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think it was well thought out and well written. There weren't that many Grammar errors.

I must admit....While considering her strong will would prevent Xehanort from using her in the same fashion as he used Terra, Maleficent is certainly a pawn in his game. I expect to see him use Maleficent again in KHIII, perhaps for something important...
Thank you, i thought it was with a lot of errors thanks to this:
Ronzer said:

the second part it was so good to read, but the first :S not so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back