• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

problem with unknowns,soras cloths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
i have a question cause is this just me or does this not make sense:
if the order are nobodys dont belong to light or dark, how come in R/R riku finds zexion on destiny islands cause he "reeks of darkness"? and lexaus also sent riku to the relm of darkness. and if there like a third team ,/party/enemy are they goood or not, I think the dont want to destroy sora but control him like what marluxia wanted.

also if soras cloths are important does anyone know yet why??

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
The Org. can use both Light and Dark powers. Lexeaus also used light to disguiese himself as Sora to provoke Riku. Since Twilight is a perfect balance of light and dark, they can use both powers to their advantage.

It is rumored that Sora's clothes are the key to his fusions with Donald and Goofy. I'm not entirely sure though.

beastin4kh2

kbmaster said:
The Org. can use both Light and Dark powers. Lexeaus also used light to disguiese himself as Sora to provoke Riku. Since Twilight is a perfect balance of light and dark, they can use both powers to their advantage.

It is rumored that Sora's clothes are the key to his fusions with Donald and Goofy. I'm not entirely sure though.

so your saying without his black clothes he can't fuse with donald and goofy?:confused:

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Could have just been a new design that the creators wanted to use, although I like all the thoughts and ideas, there doesn't have to be an explanation or symbolism behind everything, although it is good to look.

adventchildkiori

The clothes are mainly for Fusion is all we know now,

calling some one dark (or gothic) because they are wearing black or dark clothing is just labeling people which isnt right.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
beastin4kh2 said:
so your saying without his black clothes he can't fuse with donald and goofy?:confused:

No, no,no. See, the clothes don't "Allow" him to fuse, the clothes changing colors is what represents the fusion. That's what I beleive the importance of the clothing is. It's simply to represent when a fusion is active.

And I agree :KL:, it's not because sora was "tainted by darkness" or something...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Black clothes don't make things Darker....Plus his clothes aren't even completely black.

That's like saying the BHK is trying to bring out the Light of the story >_>

blackdragon88

.:KL:. said:
Black clothes don't make things Darker....Plus his clothes aren't even completely black.

That's like saying the BHK is trying to bring out the Light of the story >_>

A lot of hostility I sense, but the majority of his clothes are the color black and darker I mean more gothier lighten up its just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back