• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems with the Command Board.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Man I tried two times with Aqua and failed hard.

It's not foolproof. Vanitas can get unstuck but I always manage by making sure we're on opposite sides of the rock. I once ran around the rock in circles with the boss for 20mij before he got stuck again. lol

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not foolproof. Vanitas can get unstuck but I always manage by making sure we're on opposite sides of the rock. I once ran around the rock in circles with the boss for 20mij before he got stuck again. lol
I'm no expert dodger, and Cartwheel can cause major problems with me.

Anagram

Banned
Cartwheel is the best dodge in the game. So long as it's her default one anyway.

Anagram

Banned
You dont attack. If your doing the rock exploit you dodge like a madman, spamming the button, until you get on one end of the rock and the remnant the other. You dont attack till he gets stuck and you lock on to start spamming strike raid.

Attacking while fighting normally, I dunno. I didn't bother with his fight normally.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
As Aqua, it might also help if you use some Seeker Mines and just bait Vanitas to that.

At least with Ven, you can still cheese the boss with two uses of Tornado. You just have to make sure that there is a proper opening for that one, though, since Tornado leaves you as open as a sitting duck and can get you killed if you miss.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You dont attack. If your doing the rock exploit you dodge like a madman, spamming the button, until you get on one end of the rock and the remnant the other. You dont attack till he gets stuck and you lock on to start spamming strike raid.

Attacking while fighting normally, I dunno. I didn't bother with his fight normally.
I couldn't trap him very well, I spent about 15 minutes trying to trap him and I died.

As Aqua, it might also help if you use some Seeker Mines and just bait Vanitas to that.

At least with Ven, you can still cheese the boss with two uses of Tornado. You just have to make sure that there is a proper opening for that one, though, since Tornado leaves you as open as a sitting duck and can get you killed if you miss.
Seeker Mines did help the slightest.

Anagram

Banned
Sometimes it takes 15min. It's not something that just instantly works. It isnt a cheat but an exploit of the games AI.

Anagram

Banned
I guess it doesn't work for every try? Just have to be lucky?

It wont work every try because he does in fact get free at times. (but you can get him stuck again)
Nah it's nothing about luck. Just how well you can get him stuck. Doing it enough times lets you know which spot of the rock works best.
The only real challenge is avoiding him till you reach the spot needed tbh.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
It wont work every try because he does in fact get free at times. (but you can get him stuck again)
Nah it's nothing about luck. Just how well you can get him stuck. Doing it enough times lets you know which spot of the rock works best.
The only real challenge is avoiding him till you reach the spot needed tbh.
Man, Cartwheel is excellent at dodging, but it isn't as fast as Slide though.

Anagram

Banned
Man, Cartwheel is excellent at dodging, but it isn't as fast as Slide though.

Slides speed is all it has really. Once the slide is over your wide open whereas cartwheel or even Vens dodge roll can be continuous without end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back