• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems with the strategy guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gripleg

I don't know if I'm just stupid or something but I can't seem to find anything I need in the strategy guide! For instance, I'm very dissapointed with everything having to do with the items. I NEED to have all of the items in the game or I freak out, and the guide doesn't do a very good job telling you where and how to get every one, except for the diagrams of the maps at the beginning of every level. And my other major problem is that it doesn't say ANYTHING about the secret ending!! It's making me really pissed off!! Unless I'm just an idiot and can't find where it talks about it. There are a few other things that tick me off too but yeah overall I'm just very dissapointed. Anyone else having troubles like me?

Vin

Bronze Member
me 2 it doesnet explain that much stuff besides bosses inlike the 1st sg

gripleg

Yeah I was a lot more pleased with the 1st sg...definately more descriptive about everything in general. It seems like they rushed through this one...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I REALLY liked the first sg better but this time around the author of the guide is different. It's the same author of the KHCOM book which was horrible as well. The author of the first one was also the author of the ffx2 book which was amazing

fede

Kairi's Heart said:
I REALLY liked the first sg better but this time around the author of the guide is different. It's the same author of the KHCOM book which was horrible as well. The author of the first one was also the author of the ffx2 book which was amazing

who's the author???????????

Kraxm

The LE Guide has a Jimminy Journal that lists all items and where to get them, but a problem I have is that the book isnt binded well and my pages started falling out.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
fede said:
who's the author???????????

The author of the kh1 (and ffx2) guide is Dan Birlew. The author of the KH:COM and kh2 book is Elizabeth Hillinger (on the kh2 guide a couple of other ppl helped her and sum1 else did Jiminy's Journal)

D

Dexter

Yeah the newguide is less discriptive an stuff. An when you go to a new world they don't say ALL the things you have to do...

Squall_Groupie

I thought I was the only one who was annoyed by the KH2 guide. I had most things figured out before I even got the guide, but it didn't help me very much for things I was missing to complete the journal and stuff like that. Most of the answers to my questions were found here on this forum.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Kraxm said:
The LE Guide has a Jimminy Journal that lists all items and where to get them, but a problem I have is that the book isnt binded well and my pages started falling out.

i agree.... the binding in the guide this time around SUX!!! ive had my sg from the first ever since the game came out and not one page has fallen out.... but this one... 2 days after i got it... ALL of my pages on sora and his forms... all have already fallen out.... and my Roxas TT section is fallen out to!!!

exile31

Kraxm said:

Yeah, all the pages in my book are starting to fall out as well.

TheTrueRoxas

The guide is wrong in parts to, it says those things ..whatever the things when you fight the 1000 heartless...the guys with the swords, and the lantern dudes, drop lightning shards in the le strat guide, but they dont, its the dudes from tron.

Lol if any of you understood that.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

The only thing I've needed to know so far that is not listed anywhere in the official strategy guide from Brady Games is how to unlock the Goddess of the Fate cup at Olympus Coliseum. I've already beaten the Pain&Panic, Cerberus, and Titan cups, and I'm just about to enter the castle at World that Never Was. I still cant do the Goddess of the Fate cup.

Also, the only problem(i.e. typo, etc.) that I found in the guide is that they accidently post the same Starting Stats for both Aladdin and Jack Skellington.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I have the same problem too. My book already lost two pages. I think it has something to do with the new people and BradyGames. This new spoiler thing is really starting to piss me off. They don't want to tell you anything that is about to happen and how you should fix the problem. No help at all. But the Kingdom Hearts 2 guide is a lot better then the Dragon Quest 8 guide. The Dragon Quest 8 guide was just straight up horrible. I really hope that they make better guides because this is wrong.
I wished that they would tell me where the items were because it took me so long to just flip back and forth to see where they were on the map.

Squall_Groupie

TheTrueRoxas said:
The guide is wrong in parts to, it says those things ..whatever the things when you fight the 1000 heartless...the guys with the swords, and the lantern dudes, drop lightning shards in the le strat guide, but they dont, its the dudes from tron.

Lol if any of you understood that.

Yup, that was something I noticed too. I was looking for who dropped Lightning Crystals and they listed the wrong Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back