• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems with the strategy guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

.:kao-chan:. said:
Another thing i hated was that in the guide, they tell you you need 13 orichalcum+ when you really only need 7 because you can cut the amount of materials in half. i was about to pull my hair out thinking i needed 13 of them
Dude, that is not a mistake for the strategy guide. The strategy guide does not say that you need 13 orichalcum +s. The guide says that the ultimate recipe claims you need 13 orichalcum +s. Go to the synthesis shop and read the ultimate recipe, it really does say that.

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

THe new stategy guide is nothing compared to the old one. The new writer isn't as good as the old one. The only thing useful about the guide are maps and illustrations and that's it. Mine as well not have it.

Kaze

I have to say im also very dissapointed in the guide. Its basically pretty pictures. It doesnt tell you where you have to go what you have to do. It gives a description and then it shows the bosses of that world. Also when i was looking for certain items the maps dont have all the treasure boxes....im missing 5 boxes in the whole game. I wish it also would help with the mini games... Im very dissapointed. I think i will write to BradeyGames and complain.

khfanatic23

Dont waste ur money on the strategy guide book it suks
kh2_fku_wall_08_1280x1024.jpg

1948dragon_

the only reason I got the guide was to complete my khs collection. and I didnt find it the usefull either

Aros123

RoXaS_SoRaX said:
i agree.... the binding in the guide this time around SUX!!! ive had my sg from the first ever since the game came out and not one page has fallen out.... but this one... 2 days after i got it... ALL of my pages on sora and his forms... all have already fallen out.... and my Roxas TT section is fallen out to!!!
omg you guys too!:eek: wow i though i was the only one and i needed to be more careful. the guide for kh was much better. i mean all the mini game for instance, i need info to be the jiminy objective but it didn't give me any info. i managed to beat all the mini games because of searching for help here. the hades titan cup, forget about it. they just told how to beat the bossed, not how to get more points or pass the levels. and i though the le would be more than just the guide and the journal, to be honest, i'm a bit dissapointed with it

lSoral

That's why, you reserve and get the Jiminy Journal...

It tells you where every item is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back