• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Projared

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
In came you didn't get the news, ProJared was revealed to have been cheating on his wife and soliciting underage fans.

He's cheated not only his wife, but himself. It's sad that he doesn't know the difference between game and integrity, because I subbed to him in early 2017 during my sophomore year of high school.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I liked him too, but this is just disgusting.
I'd feel bad for him, because he has definitely destroyed his career, and there is no coming back. But I honestly can't be once I heard about the underage girls.

Soldier

Awards
*reads the title*
I was anticipating someone would make a thread about this guy, wonder what it's about.
*reads the first post*
Well, I can't say i'm not disappointed. Man, this guy has REALLY lost a lot of respect from me. I used to watch his pokemon Nuzlockes and comment on his recklessness (really? you're going to do a sun nuzlocke and NOT learn about what's ahead? you won't make it past the first island trial) occasionally viewing his other videos and his vlogs. This man struck gold with a beautiful women who loves video games and is an excellent cosplay artist, something many of us might be looking for in a partner. And what does he do?
he becomes the Harvey Weinstein of video game players.
God I don't get what goes through these guys heads. Internet fame, opportunities of a lifetime (some of these people are IN VIDEO GAMES AS VOICE ACTORS) and a job that can potentially give you a lot of cash for sitting on your rear and pressing buttons. Yeah, I know his life's been tough with his house being destroyed or whatever, but THIS doesn't fix the situation. It makes it WORSE!
Unsubscribed, I look down on fools who pull stunts like this.
*edit* also, it doesn't help that he bashed the kingdom hearts series into the dust in his rise to stardom. Disliking a series is one thing, but he did so without thinking that repercussions would follow. Suddenly he lost 1/3 of his subscribers, gee, I wonder why?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
1st Jim Cummings, now ProJared. The list of people to blacklist keeps getting longer :(

Soldier

Awards
1st Jim Cummings, now ProJared. The list of people to blacklist keeps getting longer :(
Wait a second, Jim Cummings is in on this too!?!? the voice of Kaa, Tigger and Winnie the Pooh is as low as projared right now. What is this world coming to MATGSY?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Maybe, maybe not. His ex-wife is accusing him of rape & animal abuse. Which could just be an angry ex saying whatever helps her win a divorce case or it could all be true. https://www.boston25news.com/news/t...-him-of-sexual-abuse-animal-cruelty/946946548

Gotdamn, that's fucked up. I hope that's not true, because... Yikes.

Regarding the proJared stuff, I never watched his stuff but happened to see a lot of people talking about it on my Twitter timeline. So I got myself caught up to speed, and... Man. I feel sorry for the wife. I'm generally not one for making things public, but I completely understand her reasoning for doing so.

Smh. Just leave if that's what you feel like doing. Or communicate better with your partner. What a monumental L.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Jared is not handling his situation like a pro.

Pun-ishment aside, this guy's just irrevocably screwed over his YouTube career.

Oh, and PeanutButterGamer is an embarrassment with how he's handling it all. Saying "This ain't it chief" to a relationship that's none of his business, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if him protecting Jared is internalised projection for his own demons.

Soldier

Awards
What the true takeaway from all this is that at this point, Projared's subscriber count on both his channels is slowly going down about 5 subscribers a minute. I'm not kidding, his subscriber count was initially in the 907,000 range, now it's trickling down to the 897,000 range. that's a drop of over 10,000 people within a few hours.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Jared is not handling his situation like a pro.

Pun-ishment aside, this guy's just irrevocably screwed over his YouTube career.

Oh, and PeanutButterGamer is an embarrassment with how he's handling it all. Saying "This ain't it chief" to a relationship that's none of his business, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if him protecting Jared is internalised projection for his own demons.

Yes, but understandable. If you were to think your friend of many years were to do this, I imagine you'd do the same.

PBG has already apologised for jumping the gun to Heidi personally who has accepted.

57vf2csb2ax21.jpg

Let's try not to veer off topic because a guy stupidly rushed into defend his friend. As far as I'm aware, he's responded as humanely as possible and has now made amends for something he shouldnt have done.

Should he have done it? Course not. But lets not make wild assumptions over something like that.

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
In moments like these I'm sort of glad I was never that invested in youtubers and web celebs.
Like, my "formative years" on the platform were spent looking up music and animations for the most part, and when it comes to gaming I was always an acolyte of the no commentary school. I was there for the game, not the person.
So I missed a lot of these big personalities and only became aware of them later.

And yet this is starting to get to me. This is just the last of a VERY long list of scummy people and behaviours, whether it's in a relationship or business (sometimes both), and I'm still only talking about the internet variety, not some big-shot company.
We truly managed to create a second Hollywood by putting people on pedestals that only accentuate and enable their flaws.

Soldier

Awards
In moments like these I'm sort of glad I was never that invested in youtubers and web celebs.
Like, my "formative years" on the platform were spent looking up music and animations for the most part, and when it comes to gaming I was always an acolyte of the no commentary school. I was there for the game, not the person.
So I missed a lot of these big personalities and only became aware of them later.

And yet this is starting to get to me. This is just the last of a VERY long list of scummy people and behaviours, whether it's in a relationship or business (sometimes both), and I'm still only talking about the internet variety, not some big-shot company.
We truly managed to create a second Hollywood by putting people on pedestals that only accentuate and enable their flaws.
Such is the downfall of man, fame glorifies, power corrupts. As regular people, we can only imagine what that does to a person. We've seen celebrities fall from grace when these accusations come to light. America's dad is under house arrest, and the mighty bastion formerly known as Normal Boots is losing members left and right. Projared's well on the cusp of losing his footing, Jontron's no longer an active member, It's only a matter of time till the light reveals more of what goes on within.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

As someone who aspires to be an entertainer themselves and sees just how things tend to work... A second Hollywood was inevitable. The only difference now is that you don't need connections or money to get "in", you can pretty much do it all yourself now. Like you said, when you start putting somebody on a pedestal, many lose their ability to be accountable with themselves. It's a "power trip" in a way.

Hollywood would just protect you (behind the scenes) if you ever did something wrong, YouTube creators gotta fend for themselves if they do something stupid.

Soldier

Awards
Hollywood would just protect you (behind the scenes) if you ever did something wrong, YouTube creators gotta fend for themselves if they do something stupid.
Truer words regarding this situation have never been said. Youtube's got a good way to determine the waxing and waning popularity of a channel by the subscriber count. Since This situation's so bad and Jared can't really fix this situation, all we can do is watch the subscriber count drop.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The subscriber drop live-feed is insane

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Truer words regarding this situation have never been said. Youtube's got a good way to determine the waxing and waning popularity of a channel by the subscriber count. Since This situation's so bad and Jared can't really fix this situation, all we can do is watch the subscriber count drop.

Yeah, see Kevin Hart's infidelity situation was pretty bad for him too because I think there was video evidence of him meeting up with somebody at the wee hours of the morning (and there's really only a few things you'd be doing at that hour with someone of the opposite sex, who's not your wife...) but he bounced back. People were heated for a month, but Kevin sincerely apologized and fully admitted where he went wrong. He made an effort to do better. Now him and his wife are doing great.

Jared is in a worse position because he doesn't have the career of a Kevin Hart of course, isn't as charismatic AND had zero remorse for what he's done. And to make matters even more worse, there's the whole asking for nudes from his fans thing that was going on too apparently.

Jared eventually could come completely clean and ask for forgiveness, but it would have to be a good while from now and he'd need to go away.

Perkilator

Awards
Yeah, see Kevin Hart's infidelity situation was pretty bad for him too because I think there was video evidence of him meeting up with somebody at the wee hours of the morning (and there's really only a few things you'd be doing at that hour with someone of the opposite sex, who's not your wife...) but he bounced back. People were heated for a month, but Kevin sincerely apologized and fully admitted where he went wrong. He made an effort to do better. Now him and his wife are doing great.

Jared is in a worse position because he doesn't have the career of a Kevin Hart of course, isn't as charismatic AND had zero remorse for what he's done. And to make matters even more worse, there's the whole asking for nudes from his fans thing that was going on too apparently.

Jared eventually could come completely clean and ask for forgiveness, but it would have to be a good while from now and he'd need to go away.
Or we could just...send the Phantom Thieves to steal his heart.

In all seriousness, he seriously needs to go get himself help.

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Or we could just...send the Phantom Thieves to steak his heart.

In all seriousness, he seriously needs to go get himself help.

They're not even gonna bother stealing his treasure, they're just gonna end him right there LOL. (His whole thing would most likely be in Mementos, cause I'm not sure if he'd have a palace. Then again Sae Niijima did, so...)

Back