• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Project Amrazar: childrens freedom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

The Inner Moons corporation is a galactic enterprise that deals all sorts of manner from household pets to bio-logical weapons.The leader of tthis grand enterprise is a nobody who have lived centuries, this story is 280 years for the Kingdom hearts events.

The heartless,Nobodies, and Human races have furtered their living enviorment. the heartless threat is now gone for the fact the heartless have evolved to the point where they are in human form. Of coruse they still hunger for human hearts; though with the invention of the false heart the heartless can devour as much hearts as they wish without the creation of new heartless.

The nobodies society has evolved past the point of clan, organizations, and the need for over elabrate plans to unleash kingdom hearts since a powerful nobody destoryed the lock for kingdom hearts. 100 years ago there was a vacinne that allowed nobodies if made to have atlease two emotions this caused a sturr among nobodies creating factions the elders and the new breed those who had no emotion and those who did.

the blend into human society was a long and rocky process but the point where the specis are now a unified group.

the Inner Moons corperation is large and has much influnce, enought to kidnap people without the law noticing. there is a long experiment that involves fusing of nobodies and heartless to form a whole being with a heart though this cause the beings state of existence to burl for the fact that the wrong heart is in a vessel.

these beings are code named // The Amrazar
the children of the leader of Inner Moons
in a lab on a desolent planet there is a lab containing the created Amrazar hostage nobodies, humans, and heartless

okay here are the rules
0// READ THESE
1// no god-modding
2//no killing off other characters without their permission and mine
3//be nice to the other members
4//note other elements from other nobodies(exuling members) can be used. eg. ice ,water, fire
5// romance kept minimum
6// have fun
7//keep cursing low
8//you can have up to two characters
9// no controling other characters unless the member tells me them self

character sheet
name//
type of being//(Amrazar, nobody, Heartless, Human)
number//(Amrazar only) ( from 10 up)
element//(nobody only)
faction//(nobody only) elder or new breed
mutation//(heartless only) mutations are the heartless ablity to do what the older heartless can do such as grow wings, breath fire, float on orbs, sink into shadow, etc.(can only have two)
gender//
age//
homeworld//
skill//such as hacking, suducing, sports, killing,etc.
weapon//(as a heartless your bodies is stronger so you may not use tools for the fact that your body can do it your self. your choice)
weight//
personality//
eyes//
appearence//(for pictures and description)
clothing//
element description//(nobodies only)
Amrazar trait//(your either have nobody traits or heartless traits)(amrazar only)
amrazar second form// (all amrazar can transform) (amrazar only)
allience// Inner moons(traitor to your kind) or freedom seeker( thoses who wish to life by their choices)
bio// (your life before being captured)

i'll post my character later

name//gene shiki
type of being//Amrazar
number//12
gender//male
age//14 months but looks to be 18
homeworld//Zallie conii muto( our storys being
skill(s)//talking his way out of trouble
weapon//the shadowed garudian in cycle balde form
weight//127
personality//
eyes//yellow
appearence// he is about 5'8", rugged cut hair which is a bright shade of blue with light skin
clothing//http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi168.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu174%2Fhaileypaige0115%2FAnime%2520guys%2Fhair%2520and%2520clothes%2520rock%2Fanime_kid.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20clothes&pageOffset=12(not the cloak
Amrazar trait//heartless tail and solidifes shadows for weapons, being able to only use haste and stop
Amrazar second form//Genes second form is similiar to thoses of the first Amrazar humans who changed in looks. like them is able to turn into a 6 year old version of himself with a shadowed garudian
allince// freedom seeker
bio// he was told that he and his sister was created from the genes the nobody who interfied with the first Amrrazar project.

bokosa shiki<meaning forest of twilight or twilight forest>
type of being//Amrazar
number//11
gender// female
age// 15 1/2 months but looks 17
homeworld//zallie conii muto
skill(s)//photographic memory and sewing
weapon// the shadow garudian in a cycle blade form
weight//118
personality//
eyes//light green
appearence// she's about 5'3" with elbow long light blue hair with light skin
clothing// here image, picture by cutie959 - Photobucket
Amrazar traits// she has the nobody side
element// stars
element discription// being able to command the stars to her whim she gains mastery of magicks stop,slow, haste, and metoer. gaining this element from the nobody that shes based off of, she can seemenly be able to listen to the stars.
title// star gazer
Amrazar second form// like her brother she can turn into a 6 year old version of herself though she can command her shadow garudian at any time
allince// innermoons
bio// ???

acceptance list
1//Ningacom
2//Saffire
3//sephiroth2

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
Hm.... sounds kew; ^^

name// Cuno
type of being// Heartless
mutation// Can dissappear into shadow/ can create clones (is that okay???)
gender// Male
age// 24
homeworld// Hollow Batein
skill// i'll think of that l8er
weapon// just claws
weight// 140
eyes// Blue
appearence//Tall, bald, dark skin (not black, but beyond tan)
clothing// Orange shirt, white jacket, bleached jeans
allience// Neutrual (is that ok?)

Saffire

name// Saffire
type of being// human
gender// Female
age// 15
homeworld// Destiny Islands
skill// i'll think about this one
weapon// 2 guns
weight//96
eyes// emerald green
appearence//black hair to mid-waist,light skin(but not to light)
clothing// this is what my character wears

Outfit_design__coloured_by_Hanesihi.jpg

allience// Freedom Seeker

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
This sounds good. But let me just ask, What do you mean exactly about their traits?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for that Gene Chaos. Here's my full template now.
---------------------------------------------
name//Sleif
type of being//Amrazar
number//10
gender//male
age//unknown actual age, but looks 28
homeworld//The world that never was
skill//Stealth
weapon//Extended Masamune sword with pure black blade
weight//120
eyes//Red
appearence//7'2, shoulder length pure silver hair, many scars on his face, skin is very tanned
clothing//Full body length black trench coat, one spiked black glove on right hand
Amrazar trait// Can sprout two big black Heartless Wings & can call upon a Heartless Guardian
amrazar second form// In his second form, Sleif becomes twice his normal size and is covered in a thick veil of Dark Fire and Aura. Surrounding him are three over sized versions of his sword covered in the same aura/fire
allience// Inner moons

Last edited:

gene chaos

sephiroth2 heres the explaining

Amrazar traits are the fusion of heartless and nobodies the amrazar usually possess more genes of one side making them seem a bit more heartless or nobody so by traits nobody element or heartless attributes

also the Amrazar numbers 1 to 9 exist already so your numbers are 10 to whatever

gene chaos

sure since we can
2 on inner moons
2 on freedom seekers
and one neutral
at the moment

the world we start on is Zallie conii muto
this world is basically barren execpt for one city

we are captives in a underground complex that is 3 miles under ground the time in the dark rooms the captives are placed in a dark rooms made out of a new materia known as ettacorinium it compostion allowes it to be blended with many metals even fibers for cloths this metal is non magentic and is so far the strongest metal to date .

humans, nobody, and heartless are held in different floors.....

a Mysterious force attacks the facility saying over the intercon that the doors are open and that its your choice to leave or stay. Many are unsure for if they can kiddnap then who knows what other poewer they possess.
Many rush out the door to seek revenge on the startled staff, there is only one way off this world the gummi ship hangar bay. the Amrazar that were already made are allowed to roam the halls so if they are loyal they will kill with out a second thought but there are those who wish for freedom.

keep you garud up for the face that the next person you see can be your enimey so stay sharp and stay alive at all costs.

"Remmber the only way off this world is in the hangar bay.... good luck"

The stage has been set so lets start when ready

afrobutt

Silver Member
Cuno woke up to the sound of chaos around him. Looking out from his cell, he saw that his door was open. But he didn't do anything. He knw he had a choice, either stay here and most likely die, or get up and face whatever may happen.

So he got up, and walked out.

There wasn't much to see, expet the occasional Heartless running around aimlessly, and dead staff on the ground. Some of the Heartless stayed inside they're cells. They were either afraid, or they're want for hearts kept them tied to their rooms. The IMC gave Heartless a daily "Heart", for those who needed them. Some Heartless, like Cuno, had surpassed the want for hearts. As he walked, Cuno relized he didn't know where he was going. The intercom said there was a ship at the hanger, but it could be a trap. Regardless, Cuno didn't have anything else to go on, so he took the stairs to the higher floors. he would've take an elevater, but it made more sense to take the wide, open space of the stairs; instead of the tiny elevators. Finnaly, he got to the floor where the hanger was. As he entered the hanger, he saw another already there.

gene chaos

ooc// sorry to ask this now but can you guys please put in personalitys for some reason when ever i remmbered to post this i forgot a momment later if you want to make your character seem mystierous put you'll find out,

ic// as gene heard this over the intercom his heart lit up for he never saw the outside world he knew he had to go and bokosa ws going to come with him though he had no idea where she was at the time.

[what am i gonna do i can't leave her behind wish i had a cyber class Amrazar with me but who knows where they are... she might know where i'm going so i'll wait in the hangar for her]
as he started to pay attention around him he realized that he had been running the all time he's been thinking.

as he reached the hangar he saw bokosa standing in front of a gummi ship
"as bokosa your already here lets go!!"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------------------
Below in Lab 13, a group of Zallie scientists were foing some routine tests on someone in a glass capsule. Suddenly, an alarm went off, signaling the attack of the city.
The scientists became slightly nervous, and decided they had no choice but to awaken 'him' early. They knew the risks in doing this in a non procedure environment, let alone a lab, but they believed it had to be done.

One of the scientists walked towards the capsule and enter the codes needed in the release.
"It will take some time for the subject to be awakened!" the scientist said.
"By my accounts he should awaken in ten min......" the scientist suddenly stopped talking, and in horror to the other scientists, there was a large clawed hand through the stomach of the head scientist.

The glass tubing then shattered, and in a flurry of flashes, the remaining scientists were lying dead.
The creature made his way towards the casing, located near his own tubing and shattered it, revealing his weapon, an abnormally large black bladed katana.

The creature couldn't remember much, about anything, but he seemed to remember how to use the computer console.
After accessing a file with a photo of himself, he suddenly remembered everything up to this point.
He remembered his name was Sleif, and that he was here on a routine examination, after a mission from The World That Never Was!

Sleif continued to scan the computer and found out the location of the alert, he also realized that a group of humanoid creatures, from various locations of the facility, were all making their way towards the hanger.

Sleif smiled with glee as he made his way out of the lab and towards the hanger. Along the way he noticed many peculiar people,most notable, one was of his own species with a great amount of the heartless trait in him and the other was one of the Heartless captives.

Continuing on his way Sleif arrived at the hanger to find some people already there.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Cuno observed the person next to the ship. It seemed to be a human. But it had the Amrazar scent, which meant he shouldn't jump after it. So Cuno slid into the shadows and waited, soon another arrived. This one was also Amrazar, and the first one called out to it. "your already here lets go!!". Cuno realized the first one was female. Regardless, there were both of them, and it would be difficult for one Heartless to take out both of them. "Wait, maybe I don't have to" Cuno thought.

And at that, Cuno jumped out from the shadows, and ran toward the girl.

Last edited:

Saffire

saffire ran out of the room she was in,happy to finally get out of there.
'i thought i would have to die in there!i'm glade i will not have that thought any longer ' saffire thought as she continued to run to the hanger.
as the hanger came into her veiw,she saw some others already there.

gene chaos

bokosa" where the hell do you think your going?! if we run they will only hunt us down!!"

Gene"sister we must go if not we wil be used until they need nawt of us any more!!"
[gene could see it in her eyes fear of this corperation he knew her he knew she doesn't fear things unless they are truely dangerous]

She was about to resopond when she noticed the heartless rushing at her,
"Heatless know your place slowara!!" she screamed at it. Being a master of this spell she shot several slowara beams at the incoming heartless. Even one touch his movements diminish his speed

afrobutt

Silver Member
Cuno smiled as he watched his clone get hit by Slowra. "Perfect" he whispered. As the girl watched the 1st Cuno clone get hit, 3 others jumped out of the shadows and lunged for her.

gene chaos

As bokosa watched the heartless slowed down as it was hit she smiled.

Gene had long regained his compoiser and now was ready, using his strong sense of smell he knew there was more so he too rushed to bokosa's side using his cycle blades he disposed of two and knoking the thrid one away with his tail.
Gene shouted to bokosa" get in the ship others are coming and we don't know if there all fond of Amrazar!!",looking back all he saw was a dark corrodor.

[knew she made her choice he dieceded his next option]
Gene" heartless heres the deal you know more are coming and there is only 7 ship enough to hold 9 so lets just get out of here we have about a minute before more come"
[ he stated his offer now for the response]

afrobutt

Silver Member
Cuno scowled as his clones were beaten. He'd underestimated these Amrazar. As he prepared for another attack, the 2nd Amrazar spoke. This one was a male and it said " heartless heres the deal you know more are coming and there is only 7 ship enough to hold 9 so lets just get out of here we have about a minute before more come". This was odd, Cuno hadn't expected this. Instead of awnsering the human, Cuno sent a clone out to pose as himself. THe clone walked down to the ship, and the Amrazar just watched it. When the clone made it to the end, Cuno dismissed it. This Amrazar didn't seem hostile, so Cuno stepped out of his hiding place, and started walking to the ship. Never taking his eyes off this person, or the other Amrazor that had been watching this fight from a distance.

afrobutt

Silver Member
OOC: no, i meant Sleif, i was givin him an entry point *cough* *cough*

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: Just waiting, to see how it turned out.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sleif watched the short battle end, and was quite impressed with these people. He was notable impressed with that female Amrazar. Sleif then noticed that the heartless was eying him as he made his way to the ship.

Sleif then used in stealth ability, and appeared directly infront of the heartless and the other two Amrazar. "What do you think yous are doing!", Sleif said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back