• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [:::Project -- Untitled:::]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Nice, monkey. I finally got to read the whole thing, and I liked it. And even though you probably already came to the same conclusion; continue it.

Nice plushie btw. But nothing beats blue :>

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alrighty guys, a heads up, I'll be posting Chapter 1 sometime this weekend. =o I hope the 2 weet wait will be enough! =o School is like a total bummer! I'm sure you'll enjoy it though. ^^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alrighty everyone! After the two week wait, and the anticipation build up, I can finally post Chapter 1; Section A I just hope it lives up to the hype. =P

Chapter 1, Section A:

That day had been like all days, but there was one difference, because that day was the day to begin all days after that day, and that is why that day was so important, for any day that occurred after this day, was different from the days before this day.
Yumi remembered that day well, for two reasons. For one, it was the first day for well over a month where they would encounter another living creature they could communicate with, and a shelter to stay in. Yes, life was agonizing for these two. They had traveled far on the road to Zant, a place they could possibly call home, but it was an exclusive town, so to say, and the whereabouts of it were hidden; even the cartographers of that time argued over its exact location. The truth was, the town itself wanted to stay hidden; it was a home for thieves, spies, assassins, and what not. An underground city, literally, located deep beneath the earth. And this was the only place, Yumi, and her best friend and companion, Taro, could go.

--And the reason why, has been kept a secret. Even these old history scrolls don’t appear to account them. Oh dear me! We must carry on—

The problem was, Zant was located under the Empire of Alucard, the same Empire that despised Yumi’s kind. You see, Yumi was an elf -- Not exactly – a half-elf in reality. And now was a crucial time for the elves. In the past months, the Empire of Alucard had wiped out all the Elvin cities, one after another. It was at this time, Yumi decided it was once again time to reclaim her old occupation, and leave her destroyed town, and eventually make it to Zant, where she would reclaim her title.

What was her title? What was her old profession? We will find that out in a bit.

And it was this that made the journey so long and agonizing. Air travel was easy, but security was tight in those areas. If they found her, they would undoubtedly kill her, especially after they found out she was the same Half Elf, they had been looking for, for well over seventeen years. Yes, Yumi’s job made her quite famous, everyone knew her, but no one knew her whereabouts. She had to travel hidden, and in this case the Prussian Forest. Yumi knew well that this forest was not occupied by man, and yet this meant another problem: shortages.

After about thirteen days the food in their travels became scarce, and Yumi had no idea what do. During their travels they would of course encounter other caravans, and Yumi believed in the simple, “Every Man for Himself.” In this way, every caravan they passed would be stripped of all supplies, and the occupants wounded, bribed, blackmailed, tricked, snagged, or all of the above. And Yumi and Taro would run off with enough food to last them for ages, and hoards of gold. The problem was, food would eventually run out, and the gold would remain existent. Eventually, the whole caravan was filled to the top with gold. But what use is gold, when there is an organized society, or currency? In the forest you obtained your needs yourself, not buy them.

Yumi wiped the dust off her boots as she sat down on her pack mule, Gurt, who was anxious to see a river down the path near the lone house, and began to rush in that direction. Yumi turned around with a snicker as she saw all the piled up gold, it made her proud of what she did. She then looked over to Taro, who sat in the back corner of the wagon, staring at the opposite corner, silent as always.

Taro was another thing. Yumi just couldn’t understand him anymore. When they were kids, they had always been friends. Taro was the only full human in their town, and Yumi took a great liking to him. When Yumi came back from her adventures to their town a few years back, Taro took a great interest in the stories she told. He wanted to be just like her! This was his chance too, and he easily agreed to join Yumi as she went to Zant and started her adventures anew.

But things changed, in the past few weeks, Taro had began to quiet down. By the last week, he stopped talking all together. All he did was follow Yumi’s orders, and answer things when he was asked. Other then that, he would just smile. Yumi decided it was just a phase, and let Taro do as he please, as long as he did what he was told to do when it needed to be done. Yumi had noticed a huge improvement in Taro’s abilities as well, and this time, she’s sure they will succeed.

Yes, Yumi remembers this day as if it were yesterday, she could finally see the city in the sky, and they were nearing a house, something they hadn’t seen for months! Still, a house in the middle of the forest appeared odd to her, but what difference did it make.

As for the other reason Yumi accounted this day, well, you’ll find that out soon.

--------

Our good friend Dorvin what outraged! What a mockery it was, prancing into the forest like this! While he was interested in these human beings, he couldn’t stand the displeasure of the animals. It made him worry, what were those two really here for? As he returned to his tiny, magical home, he galloped inside and closed all the doors and windows, just in time as well. The two bastards were traveling down the lane with their hideous donkey to lead the way. Dorvin peeped through a hole in his wall to the outside. Yep, it was definite, all they were carrying was piles upon piles of gold, what do they want from him?

As they headed closer he could finally examine their faces, one a male, the other a female, both looked slightly aggressive. Still, there was some weariness about them, they looked tired, and yet, they appeared normal. It was as if they had to carry some huge burden on their shoulders. The girl was above five feet, with beautiful red hair, and what’s this…IMPOSSIBLE! She had elf ears! A human with elf ears? That was absurd! The boy was a blonde, with majestic eyes, he had an average build, and his armor glistened in the sunshine.

Dorvin turned around in confusion. A female human with elf ears, how odd. He propped open a book to search for something of that sort, but found nothing.

“THUMP THUMP” Dorvin fell over in fear! A knock on the door, it was obvious who, but could he really speak again after so many years? He murmured some phrases in English as he walked towards the door. He peeped into the whole again. It was the elf-eared female! She was patiently awaiting an answer. To the back was the blonde male, whom was feeding the donkey. Another knock followed, and then he heard her voice, “Excuse me, is anyone there?”

Dorvin jumped at the sight of Enlgish! “Aye, just a second lassie”, he croaked, managing to speak correctly. He slowly opened the door and –

--------

--Yumi examined the stranger appearing at the other end of the door. He was a Dwarf, even shorter then taro, but quite pudgier. At first glance Yumi almost fell on the floor laughing. What was a Dwarf doing in the middle of a backwater place like this? She managed to hold herself in though, and greeted the Dwarf in her most polite manner, “Hello Good Sir. My name is Yumi of Tyrna, and over there, my companion Taro, we have traveled far”, she smiled. Perhaps Dwarves were just as gullible as humans, maybe even more. If all goes well they’d be out of there in no time. “Mayhap we stay kind sir?”

The dwarf stared blankly at Yumi. He wouldn’t move, wouldn’t speak, just stare. Then Yumi noticed..

”YOU PERVERT!” Yumi slapped Dorvin right across the face. “HOW DARE YOU STARE AT A LADY LIKE THAT—Errm, I mean, yes, your kindness will easily be paid off.” She handed Dorvin a large stack of gold, probably worth thousands. She didn’t know why he accepted that gold; would he need it in a forest? And she wouldn’t find out why he accepted it for a long time.

--------------

“Aye m’lady, please excuse meh, it has been ages since I be seein a lass like ye.” Dorvin chuckled. “Please, won’ ye come inside? I shall prepare de tea!” Dorvin smiled. He finally realized this girl couldn’t be a full human; she had to be part elf as well. In other words, he could trust her. Perhaps not that human boy, but what could a young lad like that blonde do anyway?

“Aye, won’t da boy be joining us?” Dorvin questioned as only the female walked in.

“Oh, don’t mind him, he’ll be taking care of ole’ Gurt, he’s a fine stallion, he is”, she kid. Gurt was a stallion, the day cockroaches were butterflies, Dorvin thought. The mule was a coward, and appeared bitter. Dorvin would want to speak to the jackass himself, if this half-elf wouldn’t spill their motives for being in the forest, a stupid donkey like him would.

The two stepped inside. Dorvin noticed the half elf examine the room. “This is…. different from what I’m used to..” she calmly squeaked.

“Aye, don’t be shy lassie, it’d be swell if ye’d take a seat”, Dorvin laughed. “So yer name’s Yumi, eh? Beautiful name it iz! Would yee like some coffee?”

“Oh, yes please, and thank you. Well you see, we are in a bit of a situation—

Dorvin raised his gloves in the air and they began to glow a glowing aura. A tea cup began to form on the table in front of Yumi, and then, coffee was slowly appearing into it, as if it was being poured, but it was appearing out of then air!

--Well, you see, my home town was attacked. The only survivors, were Taro and I. We took the last we had and made out for a new home. For days and days, we’ve been without shelter. We really appreciate your help; I don’t think we will be able to repay you. Oh, dear me. I apologize; I do not drink magically formed coffee.”

“Aye, that’s alrighty Yumi.” Dorvin snapped his fingers, and the coffee disappeared. “Now don’t yee worry. Yee can stay with meh as long as yee want! I don’t have much to offer, and aye won’t settle for eh no! Please, stay as long as ye’d like.” Dorvin was interested in Yumi’s tale and he wanted to hear more…

Little did he know, this was all a lie.

yumiangry2ik.gif
yuminormal5nn.gif
YUMI (C) 2005/2006 MONKEYBUTT Inc.​
I just really pray it's lived up to the hype. >.<

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
It is, definitely. ^^;

You use accents! Yay!! To be honest it's not often I see even professional authors use them, yet here they are in this! Awesome, I love that part.

I also like how descriptive it is, and you did change that part, it's not as confusing anymore. ^^; Very nice job, I definitely think this is one of the better fics I've read lately.

jk4eva

Really good, monkey. ^^ I see you're going for that mystery factor, which I think is a good tactic. It will keep us wanting to find out more. ;P

The humans are interesting too! I'm definitely wondering what will happen with them later on.

(Btw, cute plushie) xD

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh...emm...eff...gee...zee...
Best Chapter...ever.
People say I should get my story published. Feh...that peicea sh*t isn't worth showing to the public...I can see this in stores Monkey. Keep going.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
kairi_angel said:
Oh...emm...eff...gee...zee...
Best Chapter...ever.
People say I should get my story published. Feh...that peicea sh*t isn't worth showing to the public...I can see this in stores Monkey. Keep going.

Yes! Someone who agrees with me!! *coughcough* o-o :] You already know what I'm talking about, monkey, I won't push you..

Unknown Zinko

The first chapter is awesome. The opening line was perfect. The characters are developing nicely aswell as the plot. Great job, and i can't wait for the next part. Cool plushie's as well.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well you would be able to easily if you wanted to Monkey. The story pwns.

Well for some odd reason it's not reaching an outburst of popularity like some of the other fanfics. o.o

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If you never post it will never become popular, post somemore MB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back