• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [:::Project -- Untitled:::]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Here we are again. It is time to introduce the Alucard Scenarios. A large part of the following next chapters will be taking place in this city, so I hope you enjoy this introduction to Alucard and its many faces. I would also reccomend, that if you do not remember a lot of the story, to re read. If you cant seem to find each chapter since they are spread out around the thread, then please go to the first post. ^^ I have a link to every chapter there!

CHAPTER 2, PART A​

Alucard, a beautiful metropolis hovering over the dense Prussian Forest, was known in the region as the largest and most powerful kingdom. In its many wars, it had taken thousands of lives, gaining an abundance of wealth, land, and power. People from all over the planet came to Alucard, whether that be dwarfs, humans, or elves. Even fiends and monsters found home here. The streets were filled with its citizens, the market was buzzing with chit-chat, and the mood was rather blissful. A stunning metropolis it was, with large skyscrapers and dazzling buildings. But nothing stood out as clearly as the glorious Alucard Castle.

The castle itself rose above the rest of the town, high up in elevation. Visitors would have to climb large steps to reach its enormous door. Upon entrance, they’d see an elaborate maze of halls and staircases. Most would get lost in the castle, except for the nobles whom were there on a daily basis. And yet on this evening, Alucard Castle was filled to the top; twas an auspicious day, the King was dubbing a knight, and all of Alucard was there to see. Among the crowd, two men bickered over the possibilities.

“I’za’ guessin’ it be tha’ Mernal”, one croaked, “He’s be on King’s good side.” The second man laughed.

“Now don’t be absurd, it has become quite obvious the only possibility would be that Ikubi, I assume,” he pondered. He scratched his beard. “Tis odd, I knew there was turmoil in the castle, but the king has been loosing his trust in the other candidates. But still, Ikubi, is the man ready to be leading his own brigade?”

“Now’z don’t get all fussy!” responded the first gentlemen. “Oh’za’ Look! It be startin’!”

“. . .a prestigious day indeed, Long Live Our King!” a rather pudgy man shouted. This man was Temples, the King’s lackey, so to speak. He wiped his glasses with his handkerchief as the room was abuzz with praise of the King. Finally, the king raised his hand for a silence. In front of him stood two rows of bulky men in clad armor, each awaiting a beautiful promotion. They had all wished to have their own brigade, or else they would not be standing there then, but only one of them would gain it.

One in particular was Ikubi. He was sweating. He was impatient. He had been awaiting this day since he had left his orphanage. He was frantic. “Why is this taking so long”, he thought to himself. It was time for him to become better then he thought he could ever be, it came at a cost, but he was ready for it. He was ready to put his life behind him, no longer would he scurry the streets, no longer would he be second class. This was his moment. He knew this was for him.

The King sternly stared among the bunch. “This decision is prominent to my kingdom, therefore it was a rather mind numbing decision. I congratulate you all for even making it this far. Believe in the path you have chosen my soldiers.” He turned towards Temples and nodded, then turned back towards the rows of men and the citizens. “Ikubi, do step forward,” he smiled as the mass of people began to cheer.

---------

Among the spectators was Dorvin, amazed at the size Alucard had grown since his last visit decades ago. He had come to Alucard, hoping to scout those blasted thieves, Taro and Yumi. He was not going to let them go. The Alexander’s Jewel was a prized Dwarven possession, and no human and half elf would be getting away so easily. Sadly, there was such a hefty load of public on account of Ikubi’s knighting, that he believed it would not be possible to find those two infidels.

As the many denizens cheered Ikubi on, and the inauguration feast commenced, Dorvin rummaged the streets. Miserable and lonesome, he reflected on his actions up to this point. “Dis be bad times for meh,” he concluded and dragged himself around town.

What a miserable tale this must be, but it only gets worse for our good friend Dorvin.

---------

Taro and Yumi had just snuck their way into Alucard, only to be greeted by crowded streets, and fireworks in the sky. Although rather uncomfortable it was for them to push themselves through the town, at the same time it posed a distraction for those who might be on the hunt for them. The two quickly found an inn to stay at. Taro, still ashamed at himself for his actions, had immediately fallen asleep upon arrival at the inn. Yumi observed the large gatherings. What she saw surprised even her.

Two of Alucard’s guards were abruptly prancing about, searching each nook and cranny. Whatever it was they were searching for, it would not be long before they would reach the empty inn.

But they seemed to overlook the inn; they were instead looking west towards a figure, most likely a person. “Over yonder!” one would shout. Then Yumi shrieked.

“AH!” she jumped, startling Taro who had now been waken up by all her pacing.

“Yumi! Stop! I’m trying to get some shut-eye!”

“Taro, come look! Out the window! It’s that dwarf!”

The two looked outside at the scene that was about to commence.

---------

“Halt dwarf!” yelled the first, plump guard. “Don’t move.”

Dorvin turned around, only to be shaken at the sudden attack on him. “Aye, what be you?”

“Shut up insolent dwarf,” yelled the taller, bonier, guardsmen, as he kicked poor Dorvin. “How dare you mock us, you inferior being. The likes of you are not allowed here!”

“Now, doneth get all angreh. What has I done but stroll along?” questioned Dorvin. He was then kicked again.

“The likes of you dwarves are not allowed into Alucard anymore!” yelled the bony guard. “You are under arrest; you shall be thrown in with the rest of you inferior dwarves!”

The two guardsmen began to surround the dwarf. He stood confused, then realized the height of his situation. As the two men charged towards him, he cast a spell, causing the guards bounce off of his protective barrier. He took advantage of their fall, and found his way up a ladder in an alleyway, towards the rooftop of a store. The two guards quickly caught up.

Dorvin would be fleeing from these two men through the night, unaware of exactly why he is to be thrown in prison. Still, it did not matter, as long he had his magic, they would not be able to catch up.

---------

Yumi laughed at Dorvin’s dilemma, despite the fact that it could have just as well been them. Taro on the other hand took sympathy. “Lighten up, Taro,” sighed Yumi. The boy looked down.

“Yumi, I just do not see stealing as right. . . Just what will we do with such a rare jewel anyway?”

“Didn’t I ALREADY explain this? If we give this jewel to Jefaron, he will reward us with the pass code into Zant. It is the ONLY way to get in Taro!” she screamed. “How do you idol thievery, if you don’t approve of it?” Taro ignored her question.

“Well, can we hand over the jewel to this Jefaron guy quick? I don’t feel right with it!” Taro complained. His head had begun to hurt, the child thought too much.

“Do not worry Taro! Jefaron lives in the next district over. We’ll go to his hideout in the morn. Everything will be just fine!” she giggled. “Try to get some rest until then, ok? Who knows, those guardsmen could be after US next!” Taro was infuriated at this statement, and turned his head away from Yumi. He later fell asleep to the sounds of crickets chirping.

ikubi19su.gif

IKUBI
Monkeybutt INC. 2006​

And that's that folks. I have to sadly split the chapter's in half again. They are utterly long. =] Not to worry, part B will be up early next week. I hope you like how these characters are suddenly meeting each other, and, if you guys carefully read chapter 1, part b, you all should know who Ikubi is. That may give you an idea just how he may fit into this story. ;D I hope you guys love it, I want to hear a lot of comments!

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Just loving it. Its really like reading a book.*takes notes* I shall call you Master Monkey from now on. Master in fan fics. I shall learn from your ways oh master!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
D: I love it, I like how the paragraphs focus on different people at the same moment as well. Very nice job, post the rest of it quickly. <3

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
It was very fluid, a quality I have always praised of in a story. I enjoyed how simply yet delicately you developed Ikubi. He was pulled into the sotry fluently and profficiently. I liked how you introduced the qualities and expanses of the city as well, just before going into depth about the tale inside it. Kinda like when you watch a movie they do a camera scan of the city before zooming in on the action. Well done ;) It also added an element of anemity and viriliance throwing a dawrf that was so used to something as simple as a quiet forest, into a large billowing city.

Now, although in most occasions you have done so well with descriptions, I thought it was slightly lacking in the way of character interaction between Ikubi and Dorvin.

9/10,, DEFINITELY keep it up

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Very nicely done..I have been hearing all over the site about this and so I decided to read it and it really did stand up to my expectations.
Nicely done, I've tried to do this, way to hard for me so I salute you...
Can't wait for next chapter:D

jk4eva

I liked that we get to see the other scenarios taking place among the different characters. It was short, but to the point and didn't lag at all. The description of the atmosphere in Alucard added a good touch.
Ikubi sounds like an interesting person too, I'd like to know more about his purpose. ^_^
Nice work on the plushie, when will we see the full collection, hmm? xP

Take your time monkey, hopefully we'll see more soon.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You guys are really sluts, you know that? Reading this and praising before me. Psssh. D:

Monkey, great job on the usage of details. Splendid. It's hard to imagine monkies getting good grades in english or are pretty damn sufficient in the language, but this is the only exception. :)

The Alucard metropolis seems like an airborne Zanarkand.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks so much guys. ^^

To the view that say that its a little slow: what parts seem sluggish to you guys? I want to improve!

its_beca

Hmm... I mean slow like you can write heaps, but not a whole lot actually happens, think politician. D:

Trouble is, if you try adding more 'key stages' and the rest of it then you could easily lose all your description, which would suck tons of very not nice stuff. 'tis just your style Monkey, while I'm too used to reading PWPs. <.<

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
PWP's?

Well, I'm still at an introductory stage anyway. It'll take some time, many people feel the story has already started to pick up, and to those who dont, no need to worry. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back