• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [:::Project -- Untitled:::]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

its_beca

Stands for 'Plot? What plot?' or 'Pr0n without [a] plot'. o.o;; I luves mah yaoi pr0n. =3
And generally they're pretty fast paced and if they're not I just skip the first bit.

Can't wait for the next part Monkey.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well hello again everyone. Look, only a week and a half and I have an update! ^^ Arn't you all proud of me? This next chapter will formally introduce the many characters of Alucard Castle. =] They are quite interesting you know! Hope you really enjoy it! Despite the fact that these characters have no connection to the other three cast members. (Taro, Dorvin, Yumi) [EXCEPT FOR IKUBI: Told you guys to read back to hapter 1b, it tells you exactly how Ikubi, Taro, and Yumi are related, and may reveal to you why Ikubi behaves such xD] don't fret! There are many surprises in this story, and you'll have to wait a little while before you see all these characters come together under one situation, I do not want to ruin it! ^^ Anyway, here is the next chapter, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment! -Hope You like the plushie too xD-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WOWZERS, THIS IS GREAT!” Ikubi thought to himself as he scooped up another mouthful with his spoon. He continued shoving his face while Temples stared dazed, across the other end of the Knight’s Table. “THIS IS THE LIFE! I bet kings eat like this daily! Oh, ho, and look at me now, I am of such high noble status! Dear me, will I get to feast like this forever?

“Sir,” Temples peered. “We do not have all day now! Tis getting late! All the others have already left for their chambers! We must continue!” Ikubi looked up at Temples.

Hmm, that stubborn brat. Does he not know who I am? I am a KNIGHT OF ALUCARD! He is nothing but a lackey!” Ikubi stood up, towering above elfin Temples. “Excuse me sir, but I, Sir Ikubi Cheron, will not tolerate your annoyances. You DARE make me stand? Pitiful! Disgraceful! I fight for this mighty kingdom, I deserve the utmost respect!”

Ooh boy, this happens to all of them eventually. It gets to their head.” Temples cried. “Look sir, I do not mean to interfere with his 'greatness’ inauguration dinner, but there is work we must get to. How else will thy ‘Sir Ikubi Cheron’ gain his reputation without his very own accomplishments? Why, I hear that the King has proclaimed a very noble and praiseworthy task for the new knights, one that only the best of the best may take.” Ikubi spewed out the water in his mouth. In his head he was jumping in glee.

“What’s this?! I wonder just how immense this undertaking may be. Nonetheless, it is surly my destiny! So my dear Temples, tell me: What brave encounters shall I take part in? The slaying of mighty dragons? The conquering of key villages? Why, must I lead the Alucardian forces myself?” Ikubi jumped in glee.

Oh dear me no! Alucard would be in shams if he were that high up!” Temples cried. “Erm, well, we must make haste to the knight’s wing to view your first assignment. Ikubi, will not you come along now?”

Ikubi, determined it was his time to shine, finally emerged from his chair, leaving his grand buffet. With Temples ahead, he obnoxiously marched across the halls of the castle, daydreaming of his future. After quite a bit of time, they reached a grand hall, adorned with Alucard’s finest paintings and treasures, a beautiful carpet and glistening walls, and a rather robust chandelier hanging above. Temples abruptly stopped with Ikubi trailing behind him, turned around and pulled out a scroll, handing the scroll to Ikubi. Visitors to the castle, and the everyday nobles unexpectedly encircled them, attracted to their presence. Ikubi opened up the scroll and read:

Congratulations on your rise in ranks among the brave Alucardian Knights Sir Ikubi. Who would have thought that today you would already be partaking in your first mission? I have granted you a great honor, because I know you would not fail me. I know you are honest, and could do any job. I would not have given you this great prestige otherwise. This is a job I believe no other knight could do, and I bid you luck and good wishes.

Ikubi coughed. “Why how wonderful. The King knows talent. I will do justice for my country! I am ready to shed blood!” Ikubi roared. The crowd began to giggle, then he read over the rest of the letter:

You will be in charge of protecting my daughter, Princess Kimiko. She is a fine girl, isn’t she? I know she is of young age, but I must wed her soon, I must find a powerful prince to take this kingdom after my death. Until her prince comes, you will be charged to take care of her. I know you will not fail me. Don’t let her out of my sight! [ps: If you manage to make her cry, I will have your head!] –Your King

“What’s THIS? It must be a joke! A brave knight to baby sit a mere child?” Ikubi cried as his thoughts jumbled everywhere. The crowd, realizing Ikubi would not be receiving an endearing mission they could gossip about, quickly dispersed. Ikubi, having fallen on his knees in tears, was poking a pebble on the ground. “What brave knighthood is this…” he whimpered.

“Sir, stand up. The princess is here!” Temples whispered. “I am quite positive the King will demote you if the princess finds you, eh, ‘wimpish’.”

Ikubi stood up in a flash. “How dare you Temples, kill you I will! A girl thinking a knight a wimp? I could crush you instantly. A mere child would cower at my power! I am a knight you foo—“

Ikubi’s rant was broken by a swift and powerful kick. “Excuse me mister, but you don’t gotta be so loud!” said a young girl of small stature. It was quite surprising she could kick so well, considering she was wearing a long puffy white dress. Her large eyes looked up at Ikubi. “What’s wrong knight man, did I hurt you?” she giggled as her brown, curly hair bounced atop her head.

Temples sighed. “Princess, please! You should not be so aggressive! You are a young lady!”

Kimiko gave him a mean look. “Oh hush Temples, you always talk to much! I’ll tell daddy!”

Temples then turned to Ikubi. “This is Kimiko. She is only of a dozen years, but rather troublesome.” Kimiko sneered at this comment. “And Kimiko, this is Ikubi. He will be your playmate from now on.” At this Ikubi growled.

“Well, you ain’t a really joyful playmate! Do I gotta play with you?”

“Kimiko, you are a princess, please, refrain from using such common talk as ‘ain’t’. It will not do you much good.” Temples declared.

“Temples!!! I said hush!” screamed Kimiko. She bonked the poor assistant on the head. As the two argued over word usage, Ikubi was dying on the inside.

What had he gotten himself into…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
temples1lk.gif

TEMPLES COPYRIGHT MONKEYBUTT INC. 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temples plushie is good, no? xD Better yet, update is good, no? ^^ I hope you like this introduction to the setting of these new characters, time to pick your favorites from the cast. ;D And PLEASE post your comments. I ALWAYS love hearing from my readers!​

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh shit son, my Blue Mage! It has a big plushie head! xDDD

In anycase, great use of character's indepth conversation. Love how the princess is a bitch and strong mannered. When I read and she was about to say "fool" I thought she meant "foo".

Princess: Aye foo! Yeah, you beesh, buff my fluppin nails, yeah, you with the white tamponds. D:<

Great job. :)

...kairigirl, you're a slut for posting before me. D:

jk4eva

I'm glad you're working faster. ^_^

Well, I already told you before, I like the introduction of the new characters especially the princess'. She's gonna be a handful for poor Ikubi in the future, I can tell. xD

It keeps getting better, update soon please. xP

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Very well done, but I do believe Ikubi is my favorite...he just seems so interesting and funny, but I like Yumi as well she is so tough for a girl....:D

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I have this to say: This fic is Hawtsexysalsagoodnessmixedwithkoolaidandhawtgirls good. Really, I just wish I had your skill at this. I have no inspiration to even start up again on my next chapter of my fic but I shall start anyway and hopefully use some of your work as reference and inspiration. The characters are great, the story as of yet is interesting and leaves me wanting more. You are doing a great job and I wish you luck in making each and every chapter as awesome as the last ones were. Oh yeah, update soon plz i be waiting for updates so u best update soon playa =D.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Update This Week Sometime? Of course! Untill then, here's a special treat!​

tarojournal1xu.png

Like it? Hate it? I can do fun little things like this in between chapters just because. =P They add some to the story I guess. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back